It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Isis Update :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SaberK
Adult
Adult
SaberK

Female Join date : 2012-07-11

Isis Update :( - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:06 am

So sorry to hear this. My heart breaks for you, Christina. You did everything you could possibly do for her and showed her what it was to be loved. May she rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:19 am

I am so terribly sorry this had to happen.
You did right by her. She will now go and be the mummy she was meant to be to her baby girl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 am

Christina,
We are so sad to hear of the news, I thought of Isis a lot yesterday and was thinking of the surgery in hopes that it went well, I can only imagine how much this is hurting you right now.
You truly did the right thing by her in helping to save her and her puppies from a much crueler fate. I know she must have felt the love you had for her before her surgery. I hope you have some comfort in her babies and in knowing that she returned your love.
Run free Isis

~Kelly
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 am

I'm with Val. I've been a silent follower, but the news of Isis brought tears to my eyes. Run free sweet girl. No more pain now.

Christina-- rescue is often a thankless job. Please know that I hold you and your family in the highest esteem for what you have done for Isis and her puppies. I'm glad you were with her before she went under. She knew you loved her.

Isis Update :( - Page 3 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:50 am

With tears streaming down my face Sad I send you my deepest sympathy. I can only imagine how your feeling at this time. You gave her such love and respect in her final time and she knows she left this world loved and that your the mom to her pups too.

RIP Isis and run free.

Sending wooos and hugs to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:56 am

Oh thank god I'm working from home because I'm in sobs right now. I'm so so so sorry for your loss Christina Sad I too was thinking about you and Isis all day yesterday. I knew something must have gone wrong when you hadn't posted anything earlier in the day.

I can't imagine what you're through right now. I wish I were there to give you a huge hug.

Please let us know if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
calliegirl08
Teenager
Teenager
calliegirl08

Female Join date : 2012-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 am

I am so sorry to hear about Isis. I've been following along silently. You did such an amazing thing for her. You took care of her and gave her a nice place to deliver her babies and you helped take care of her babies when she couldn't. I'm only a pet parent but I know if I couldn't care for Callie for some reason and someone else offered to help, I would appreciate that so much and have so much respect for that person. I'm sure Isis felt the same. She went knowing she was loved and that her babies were being well cared for. I know this is a very hard time for you and I know there's nothing that can make it any easier. Just know she loves you and is very grateful that she got to spend as much time as she did with you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.
Back to top Go down
dbingham12
Teenager
Teenager
dbingham12

Female Join date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 am

So sorry to hear this. I am just thankful that Isis got to know what a real family was, even if only for a little while. She left this world knowing what love felt like. She knows you loved her.
Back to top Go down
KareBear
Teenager
Teenager
KareBear

Female Join date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Like so many others I am so so sorry for your loss, it's something that I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain. You and Isis will be in our thoughts, and I'm so very glad that at least for a little while Isis was able to know what love is. Although we'll never be able to have revenge on the people that did this to her, at least she knew that people can be loving, and caring, and you've redeemed humans with your love for her. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. But remember you are the only one who truly showed Isis what being loved and having a warm bed and food was all about. You showed her pups what love is as well. May they live on and may they all get as wonderful of homes as you gave Isis! My thoughts are with you!
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 pm

I shed many tears for you. Sad I'm sorry for your loss, Christina. Your actions will not be forgotten. You have done the best that you could have done.

Isis left knowing how to be loved and that her babies are being cared for. You did the best that you could for Isis.

Run free, Isis, and rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Dragula64
Teenager
Teenager
Dragula64

Female Join date : 2012-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm so sorry Christina. What an amazing person you are. We are thinking of you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 pm

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. Crying or Very sad
I know nothing we can say can make things feel better, but you and your family are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. Sad
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:30 pm

MetalMama wrote:
knowing that as she went under anesthesia I was the last one to hold her and I was the last one she saw and it was someone who loved her like their own child.

You did the most important thing you could have................... being there.

She'll have plenty of friends including Mylo, to ease the wait until your arrival.

I'm so so sorry for Isis and you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Arainais
Puppy
Puppy
Arainais

Female Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:57 pm

I'm so sorry Christina =( I was hoping for better news. May she run free north of the rainbow bridge in happiness and peace.
Back to top Go down
JillC
Teenager
Teenager
JillC

Female Join date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:55 pm

You and Isis are in my heart. I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. She finally got to feel love and you did that for her
Back to top Go down
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

Female Join date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this. It breaks my heart that after all you guys have been through, she was denied her chance to live. You gave her so much love and life in the short time she knew you that she was very blessed to have found you guys. RIP beautiful girl.
Back to top Go down
paleobones
Teenager
Teenager
paleobones

Female Join date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:27 pm

I am so sorry. Take comfort in the fact that you gave her the most important thing she needed, your love, at the time she needed it the most.
Back to top Go down
xxchristine
Puppy
Puppy
xxchristine

Female Join date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 pm

This made me cry Sad I'm so so sorry for your loss but you did a great thing. I'm glad there are people like you on this planet. As brief as it was, you gave her a life she never would have known but always deserved. She has gone, but she has gone loved and will always be loved by you. You, your family and Isis will be in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://xxchristine.tumblr.com
Gunnersmatejmac
Teenager
Teenager
Gunnersmatejmac

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:32 am

Just finished reading this and you have my deepest sympathy. RIP Isis.
Back to top Go down
jasmineramsden
Puppy
Puppy
jasmineramsden

Female Join date : 2012-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:57 am

my heart goes out to you. Although there is nothing I can say it is clear by each and every post I have viewed that you cared a great deal for ISIS and did all you can. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Husky mum
Teenager
Teenager
Husky mum

Female Join date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 am

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Run free now Isis <3
Back to top Go down
xredrainx
Teenager
Teenager
xredrainx

Male Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 am

sorry for your loss Sad
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Female Join date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:32 pm

I just got caught up on everything that happened! That is so terrible, I am SO sorry for your loss!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update :(   Isis Update :( - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Isis Update :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next