It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Ohio January Meet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

Ohio January Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 pm

ashleylou wrote:
well if we leave now we should get there on time, but we might be about 10 mins or so late ill text you so you have my number

You didn't leave yet did you? :3
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

Female Join date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 pm

No were still in town
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Alright we're gonna hold off on the meet then if thats alright. Bellecma's not coming, and Abby doesn't wanna go either. We'll wait for better weather, maybe if we're lucky there will be snow on the ground when we go the weekend after next!
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Sounds good to me :-)
Back to top Go down
bellecma
Teenager
Teenager
bellecma

Female Join date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:05 pm

I think we are going to stay home this time. She just had loose stool and that might not be good for an hour car ride if you know what I mean!
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:16 pm

bellecma wrote:
I think we are going to stay home this time. She just had loose stool and that might not be good for an hour car ride if you know what I mean!
Poor thing Sad I hope she feels better soon!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:35 pm

ashleylou wrote:
bellecma wrote:
Poor thing Sad I hope she feels better soon!

Yup thats alright, hope your pup feels better. We've decided to hold off until the weekend after next (December 15th, 16th) granted I don't work. By then I should have my awesome 50ft lead off amazon and won't have to use the ropes, whoop whoop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zizzuki
Puppy
Puppy
zizzuki

Female Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:20 pm

oh man! i grew up in cincinnati!! i moved back there just for the summer. thats a bummer. wish i woulda joined the forum sooner lol.
Back to top Go down
bellecma
Teenager
Teenager
bellecma

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Jim is boiling chicken so we can do bland diet. Like a lot of huskies she has a sensitive stomach and we are still going thru the process of elimination. Lol - my live revolves around the process of elimination On a good note, she is getting better with other dogs! Last week while the dog trainer was walking her a loose dog charge her and nothing happened. Yesterday we were approached by a loose spaniel and Lo didn't go after her. She actually sat down. Plus we finished off the last mile with Kie, a four year old female husky that Lo had a little tiff with last week. They walked side by side and sat together at traffic lights. So maybe by waiting a few weeks she will even be more social.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm kinda happy we didn't go today - Abby and I still went and it was soo muddy and kinda miserable. The pups still had fun but I'd prefer to go on a nicer day Razz Plus Yuki can have just that much more growth on her for a longer walk!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Hoping to do another meet soon, I am currently off Saturday, December 15h, but that may change. A nearby store was needing some extra help as they recently (sadly) lost four cashiers, so I've volunteered to get overtime hours to help them out for a couple weeks until they can get new cashiers trained. Will keep you guys updated!
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:06 am

sooooo are we turning this into a january meet? lol
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:08 am

I think soo lol. I got super busy with work - but I have GOOD NEWS! I am quitting my current job (that is an hour away from where I live) and going to be starting at a job thats about 2min from my house. This will free up a LOT of my time as its less hours there but saves me the gas money from before so it equals out.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:14 am

My current off days are:
Sunday, December 30th.
Wednesday, January 2nd.
Saturday, January 5th.
Sunday, January 6th.
My last day at my current job is January 9th, then January 10th I am scheduled to start at my new job but I don't know what my schedule will be after that.
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:15 am

wow thats great! i hope everything works out with your new job and all. but i also i have news (: while sapphira my bf and i were at petsmart tonight we met another husky named drake and of course whenever i see another husky owner i tell them about this site so hopefully he will join soon, but anyways it just so happens we live in the same town like 5 mins away from each other so hopefully i can get drake and his owner to go to the meet with us.
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:17 am

oh and weekends are good for us we usually work every other saturday but i have this whole weekend and monday and tuesday off
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:39 am

MayaAndSophie wrote:
bellecma wrote:
KotaBear wrote:
ashley&belukha wrote:
ashleylou wrote:

And anyone else who may want to join. How does Sunday, January 6th sound for a meet up? Not sure how the weather is gonna turn out yet, but we've gotta have people coming first! Razz
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:58 am

Works for me Smile
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:11 pm

any day is good for us (:
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 pm

bellecma wrote:
KotaBear wrote:
ashley&belukha wrote:

Hey can any of you come tomorrow? It would be in the morning, around 11am. (I'm busy in the afternoon). If not we can always reschedule.
Back to top Go down
bellecma
Teenager
Teenager
bellecma

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:32 am

We have other plans for tomorrow but keep in touch for future dates! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:41 am

bellecma wrote:
We have other plans for tomorrow but keep in touch for future dates! Have fun!

Thank you for replying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio January Meet   Ohio January Meet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohio January Meet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3