It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Craigslist Husky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

Craigslist Husky Empty
PostSubject: Craigslist Husky   Craigslist Husky EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:16 pm

So I e-mailed someone on Craigslist because he said he is moving and has a Husky he needs to re-home. This is this is the response I got:

Well I am writing to let you know that I still have Kira the blue eyed female husky. I realize from e-mails sent back to me that a few things were not clarified about Kira in my ad. I will try to attempt to answer or clarify anything that came up from people interested. You will get a little more info than you asked for because I do not have time to reply to you all individually. The most popular question was what is her re-homing fee? The answer to that is $950 and please remember it includes some great extras plus she is well worth over that amount anyway.

A lot of people asked how she is with other dogs... Well She is great with other dogs! Sometimes when she meets others they get scared of her because she is not shy to approach them. So the timid dogs sometimes get defensive even though I have never seen her threaten another dog in any way besides excitedly running over to say "hi".

CATS---- Kira is purrrr-fect with my Siamese male Duncle. They play together and sometimes I admit Kira can play a little too rough with him, but Duncle will put her in her place too. I have consistently trained her to "be nice to that kitty"

I will deliver Kira to your home. I hope to be able to visit her in the future anyway if you are open to me making an appointment and also I want to be sure I am comfortable with the size of your home and yard. I do not need to go inside though...

AGE Kira will be 2 years old on February 27th 2013

TEMPERAMENT---- CALM to VERY EXCITED! She loves to lounge around but when you get home after being at work she is going to put on a show! She is extremely funny when it comes to this,,,, she howls with joy and runs back and forth and spins around and around!

MEDIUM SIZE----- She was at the vet a few weeks ago and weighed in at 33 lbs and I expect she is almost completely full grown

SPAYED??? NO. I have not had her spayed because i always figured someday i would meet a sled dogger who would love to get some puppies from her and I think she has the best sled dog genes a breeder could ever want, however I would only allow her to have 1-2 litters myself if I did ever breed her. She has never been pregnant. I will not leave her alone with an nu-nuitered male.

Young kids???? SUPERVISION and CAUTION.... She gets excited and plays gently with her mouth. I have trained her to understand NO but sometimes she is just so excited! HOWEVER I believe she would protect anybody in her loving family but if you have children 7 or younger please be careful. She has NEVER shown any sings of aggression!

HOUSE BROKEN??? YES but she needs to be walked 4 times a day.... This works out to approx every 4.5 waking hours. If you don't walk her and she really needs to go she will just go, I have not been able to get her to be verbal about this. However if you ask her "do you want to go out" she will howl back to you indicating that she does want to go out. When I am in doubt I ask her and she usually always say "YES"

KIRA ideally needs a home with a large fenced in yard she needs to run "free" 3 or 4 times a week.

IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED PLEASE E-MAIL ME AGAIN! I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW HER THURSDAY NIGHT OR FRIDAY MORNING OR SOMETIME NEXT WEEK.

Seriously, are you kidding me? Not only are you not very savvy on the breed but you don't care about your dog, you care about the money you can get from her!!! I'm about ready to e-mail him back with a piece of my mind.
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Female Join date : 2012-03-30

Craigslist Husky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Husky   Craigslist Husky EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Wow that is just crazy.
The Craigslist in jacksonville has a scary amount of FREE huskies today. I think I came across maybe 5 or 6.
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

Craigslist Husky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Husky   Craigslist Husky EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:56 pm

rehome at $950...thats a good one!
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

Craigslist Husky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Husky   Craigslist Husky EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:36 am

Flag 'em
Back to top Go down
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

Craigslist Husky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Husky   Craigslist Husky EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:18 am

Oh I did, they had 2 ads up for the same dog and I flagged 'Em both!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Craigslist Husky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Husky   Craigslist Husky Empty

Back to top Go down

Craigslist Husky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1