It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:36 am

Awwww that 2nd pic..sofie is loving on Miya Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:52 am

@Jimmy....Sofie is wearing Miya's puppy collar. That was the best money we ever spent at Walmart, both of Miya's collars were bought there, and have never had to replace. Her paws, lol, they are big, but breeder swears that she will be about the same size as Miya. Sofie's momma is on the small side, almost identical to Miya, daddy I never seen, although I can shoot the breeder an e-mail to ask them his size.

@Zoe....Thanks!! We originally anted a light color gsd, but they are very hard to find. When I saw the pairing I just fell in love with Sofie's moms coloring, so very unique. I decided a light and a dark would look great together.

@Dave....The last 2 pics were taken by my husband. I went to town to get groceries, so he babysat. I call him to let him know I was on my way. He says, Miya and Sofie are sleeping next to each other. I am in disbelief, so I tell him pics or it never happened, haha. He was on stealth mode, since he was sitting next to them, and he said I just kept taking pics until Miya got off the couch, lol.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:17 am

Beautiful pics, Renee. Hubby did good!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 am

Thank you Amy. Hubby was always the photographer of the family, he did get about 20 pics of the 2 of them. I can not wait until Miya let's Sofie sleep on her, lol, it may be a stretch, but I did not think they would actually sleep next to each other touching, so maybe Wink
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:34 am

My goodness the pictures of them laying together on the couch is too adorable!! Congratulations again on your new addition. Smile

MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:48 am

Thanks Ashleigh, Miya is a great helper, if I need to do something Miya body blocks Sofie so she has to stay put, haha. They are warming up to each other, and they are doing that much faster than I had anticipated.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 3:31 pm

the are adorable on the couch together. love the matching collars, very cute.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Thank you Ronin. Sofie is wearing Miya's baby collar, I can't believe my husband saved it.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Some pics of Sofie learning to play with Miya. Miya has figured out the safest way to play is rolling her head, since it's almost as big as all of Sofie, lol. Sofie is getting courageous and is coming out jumps and nips at Miya and then goes back under couch for Miya's onslaught, haha, too funny, and the wooing and talking is priceless between the two.

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0412
Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0413
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:17 pm

LOL, these pics are adorable Renee!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Renee I really think you should do 52 weeks for Sofie! I love these pictures
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:30 am

@Jimmy....lol, it's hilarious. Sofie sounds like a little ankle biter, and she tells Miya off, and then hides. Outside, it's even funnier, Sofie walks around and Miya lays inwait, haha, stalking her, and then the drama queen comes out. As soon as she sees Miya hauling butt, she cries and rolls onto her back.

@Zoe....Thank you, I decided not to, simply because it is a husky forum, and well, husband was shocked I did this thread, and said it's a husky forum no one wants to see Sofie, ugh. So I'll keep it in the other pets section. Will have some outside pics tomorrow.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:33 am

Glad they are playing together so well Smile i remember when i took Memphis to the park he would use the bench as his "safe place" Sofie is doing the same thing its adorable! & hey we all want to see more of Sophi Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:59 am

Thanks Jane, my husband is a butt head, lol. I told him, who can resist a puppy? haha Yup she has her safe spots, primarily it's between my legs, lol, outside especially, when Miya chases her, she runs to me. Of course I have to brace myself so I don't knock Sofie around.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:54 pm

so adorable, good to hear they are play well together. love seeing picture of Sofie and Miya.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:44 am

@Ronin....Thank you, they get better and better at playing. It is the cutest thing ever. Sofie loves to nip at Miya's ankles, and I just have to laugh, and call her an ankle biter, haha.

So some outside pics, i call this our back 40, haha, it is actually our back side yard. Not a close up but like showing all the room they have to play.

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0414

My neighbors old house, Miya on the move, Sofie hasn't figured out that Miya has left her, lol

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0415

playtime.....Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0416

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0417

apparently I forgot to tell Sofie she was a german shepherd, she plays and digs in the dirt as good as any husky, haha, dirty nose to prove it, lol.Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0418

Sofie's drama queen back roll, because omg that huge white thing is chasing meMiya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0419

And lastly....Miya Queen of the Mountain, hahaMiya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0420
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:52 am

LOL, these pics are adorable Renee! And that last one of Miya is awesome!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 1:10 am

Thanks Jimmy, I found that distance helps get a picture, lol, Miya moves so fast that it's better for me outside anyways, to stay put and grab the pics as she goes. That day was funny, Sofie kept hiding in the tall weeds around the "Mountain" and Miya would do zoomies around it, and then blam, oops I found Sofie, haha. Miya is a puppy again.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:25 am

Little puppy Sofieeee bounce
She is having fun! and wow your pups are fortunate to have all that fun land to run around
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:39 am

They play so nice together, and what a great space for them to play in! Love the "mountain." Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 10:32 am

@Dave....They are, we lucked out, we have several miles of dirt road too, plus the front yard. Sofie loves to chase Miya all over, haha.

@Liz....the "mountain", haha, it's mainly red clay, and when we get enough rain it's her private pond, lol. She loves the terrain and provides her a unique zoomie location.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:11 am

Sofie was 12 weeks old on Monday. She is growing so fast. She is a fast learner, and resembles a husky in that she is fiercely stubborn and very independent, haha. She has sit, lay down, leave it, let's go, and come, on a pretty consistent basis as well as waiting at the door to go out, she will wait for her food, and knows inside and outside. We are still working on drop it, and for a longer stay, she stays but working on duration. She is a dream with heel off leash and on leash, knows Miya's name, and if she wanders just a bit too far all I say is Miya get Sofie, it's a 50/50 chance that Sofie hears me and runs to me knowing Miya is chasing her, and the other chance is Miya rolls her, haha and then the drama queen shows up. She is a confident pup, doesn't back down to Miya, except when Miya bowls her over, haha, so yup she is still a drama queen, and loves meeting people. Potty training is going well, and any accidents have been because of me or my husbands failure to pick up on her cues. She will play by herself, which surprised me. She is such a fun little girl, and gives wet willys like no other, lol, my ears will never be the same.

We had a great few days outside between the rain, and watching Miya and Sofie play just makes me laugh, they are so funny together. So here are some pics..............One last thing I have two talkers, and I hope before Sofie's Ewok or gremlin voice goes I can get these two on video, so I can share with you the true hilarity of these two....

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0422

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0423

This one is for Jimmy
Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0510

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0511

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0512

Drama Queen
Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0513

A couple more for Jimmy, lol

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0514

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0515

And finally.....Wait up....
Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Sam_0516
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:27 am

Oh wow Renee, these pics are awesome!!! I love how Miya is teaching sticks, and to dig holes, LOL, reminds me of a certain husky I know Wink Sofie is getting big!!! yet I can see she still has that tinyness to her, especially her cute lil face Wink Miya looks beautiful, I see a certain little spark in her eyes, Im thinkin she loves having Sofie around!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:44 am

Thanks Jimmy!! I took 120 pics in the last 2 days, and threw out maybe 5, haha(too blurry), the mouth open pics is a series, I caught the whole action, I just thought a bit too many to post and those two were the funniest. They play this way several times a day. I have to admit, Sofie is more husky than gsd, lmao, seriously Miya has taught her the ways of the husky. They tire each other out for sure, and Miya just loves having a buddy again. The talking is never ending, and they play so many weird games, haha, Miya is a very creative husky, and is teaching Sofie everything she knows. Ah the sticks and the holes. I keep asking them who will make it first, to Germany or Russia or bust, haha. Husband came home and seen the hole and asked what happened, I told him it's all on the computer. Yes she is getting bigger, although her ears keep out pacing the rest of her, lol.....and for sure they do remind me a lot of your two....
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 3:15 am

The pic of Miya digging a hole, then Sofie's pic, is like de ja vu for me, lol. The second pic, so sweet, that face! Cutest little GSD I've ever seen! Smile I see a lot more of the tan/brown color in Miya in these pics, a winter thing? She looks beautiful!!!

Dogs/Huskies are completely 100% happy living solo with their family, but add another, and it's like they take on a whole other dimension to their personality/spirit. Miya is truly happy, I can see it!!! And it's soooooo much fun watching them together isn't it! It's like an all day smile plastered on our faces Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next