It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Settled in after the move, now looking for pup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NikoandKendra
Newborn
Newborn
NikoandKendra

Male Join date : 2012-10-09

Settled in after the move, now looking for pup Empty
PostSubject: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:12 pm

We finished the move and we are all settled in, currently looking for puppies and breeders, thanks to everyone who sent the info before Smile
i keep seeing all the craigslist puppies and they are all scams of someone from africa trying to hose one over and steal money from someone, so i ask all my west coasters and those in washington to let me know if you find anything, money is going to be tight for awhile so nothing large for an adoption fee, or rehoming fee, and jesse realy wants me to get one since kendra is growing up so fast shes a little rough for princess

hope to hear from you guys
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:56 am

Would you like it in a PM? One of Karli's brother's is still available and I think that 2yr old in Spokane is also still available.
Back to top Go down
NikoandKendra
Newborn
Newborn
NikoandKendra

PostSubject: Re: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:05 pm

any way you want to send it, id love to meet you guys now that we are all settled in
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Same here!!! We'll have to put something together when I get back from Cali. I do know that a bunch of husky owners on the island go to the dog park over by NAS at 5pm every day.
Back to top Go down
NikoandKendra
Newborn
Newborn
NikoandKendra

PostSubject: Re: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Ok sounds good to me, we just have to get a rabies shot for kendra, havent had the time since getting here, and since shes a pit, were scared to go to the vet with all the rules here in town
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Check out Best Friend's Vet, they're very good or the vet clinic behind Taco Bell, I've also heard very good things about them.

I went looking for those ads but both are gone. Looks like those huskies got grabbed. I'll keep my eye out for you. There are some in Marysville, but they're near $1000, not really sure what you're looking to pay.
Back to top Go down
NikoandKendra
Newborn
Newborn
NikoandKendra

PostSubject: Re: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Looking to spend less than $400, not looking to do show dogs or breeding, just to have a loving husky buddy
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Hope this helps:

http://husky.rescueshelter.com/Washington
Back to top Go down
NikoandKendra
Newborn
Newborn
NikoandKendra

PostSubject: Re: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Thanks you!!!!
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:30 pm

seattle.ebayclassifieds.com/dogs-puppies/seattle/full-breed-husky-pups/?ad=25359805
A little over what you said you wanted to pay

http://seattle.ebayclassifieds.com/dogs-puppies/leavenworth/siberian-husky-nasuko-medium-adult-female-dog/?ad=25119338
There's this girl as well, from a rescue

http://seattle.ebayclassifieds.com/dogs-puppies/leavenworth/siberian-husky-libby-medium-adult-female-dog/?ad=19592361
And this rescue

There is also a breeder in Oregon who is expecting puppies I believe as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settled in after the move, now looking for pup   Settled in after the move, now looking for pup Empty

Back to top Go down

Settled in after the move, now looking for pup

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1