It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler Empty
PostSubject: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Does anybody have this?

http://www.sitstay.com/dog/supplies/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&productId=89412&AID=365613&PID=2946146&SID=1336107376z0i0rkprvzhf9zts6hpgaz

I want to try a coupler with Kody and Asia in hopes that I'll be able to walk the 3 at some point. Can't handle three leashes since I always have to be bringing them in close to me due to dogs, cats, etc. It would be hard to wrap up 2 leashes in my tiny hand Razz

We have the Ruff Wear Knot-a-leash and it's awesome so figured the coupler would be too. Only thing is that I can't find it on their website or backcountry.com either scratch Hope it was discontinued!
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:33 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Timberwolf-Alpine-Rope-2-Dog-~Black~/dp/B003VBP2OE/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1336091545&sr=8-11

We just got ours in today. It's freaking wonderful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:45 pm

I took a look at this one when you posted it on the other thread, but I have an EZDog leash that has a handle like that and it's not too comfy for me. I need to be able to wrap it up around my hand. Glad it's working for you though!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:21 pm

no prob.

I know it's off otpuc, but have you ever used elk antlers for the dogs?
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:36 pm

I tried them once and neither of mine liked them Sad Should try one with Asia! I know others use them all of the time and their dogs love them!
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:40 pm

I got Kale an antler 2 weeks ago and it's not lasting like I thought it would, but he really likes it. I thought it would wear differently but o well. lol Kale chews on it on my bed before he goes to sleep every night haha When I have to get a new one i think i'll have a hard time paying $17 for one though. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:35 am

bounce Anybody? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:38 am

I was going to get antlers for my husky and lab but my vet said not too, she said dogs are breaking their teeth on them, and that is an expensive endeavor, so I decided not to get them.
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:48 am

I don't have one, but I've looked at them in person before. If you are looking for a coupler it's a good one from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:50 am

rileyflorence wrote:
I don't have one, but I've looked at them in person before. If you are looking for a coupler it's a good one from what I can tell.

Thanks Riley! I just emailed their customer service because it's not coming up on their website. Hoping it wasn't discontinued or out of stock Sad
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:52 am

Can I ask what you guys have experienced when using a coupler? Do yours get tangled at all?
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:43 pm

i tried that when we first got S&J, having a male and female dog trying to pee on different things at the same time or one wanting to walk and the other pee was a PIA, i stopped using it. but if you start while asia is still young it might work. and its RW so its got to be good.

Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Couplers make life too hard for us lol

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Dammit! It's discontinued! I asked why since I found it on another website. I don't want to buy it if there was something wrong with them.

Jenn, yeah, I remember you saying it was a mission for you. I'm hoping Asia is small enough to get it. If it doesn't work then at least we gave it a try. I don't think I can handle 3 leashes Sad

Kristina, I can see how that would be a problem!!! Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler   Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruff Wear Knot-a-Coupler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1