It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:00 pm

It's Christmas Eve!  I've been gone forever and a day from here Sad I don't know where all of my free time went!

Thought I would come back - share an update.  We're all fine.  I haven't killed anyone (yet).  Best of all - Today is the day Mechta was born!  Thought I would share a picture or three of her Smile

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Edit10

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Edit710

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Edit310

And of Bella, too!

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Edit210

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Edit511

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Edit810

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:28 am

Goodness, they are 2 beautiful dogs you have there.......love that deep red of Mechta.....Thank you for sharing.....
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:13 pm

I almost spit out my coffee from the picture of Bella and Mechta pawing up from laughing..... that is hilarious and so cute!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Mechta is one seriously gorgeous pup! And that pic in front of the Christmas tree? Definetly Christmas card, calendar or portrait over the fireplace material!

How did you train them to sit up like that?
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Love these girls! Glad to see some new pictures of them both. Smile

Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:45 pm

amymeme wrote:
Mechta is one seriously gorgeous pup!  And that pic in front of the Christmas tree?  Definetly Christmas card, calendar or portrait over the fireplace material!

I don't know how I got such a good picture of her in front of that tree Smile Thank you for the compliments on it! I used that as her picture to her breeder since Christmas Eve is her birthday!

We call the sit up "Sit pretty". Basically just dangle food over their heads to get them to do it. Mechta gets extreme and does that silly pose where she throws her paws all up in the air.

Thank you all very much for the compliments! I'm going to try and come around more often Smile I miss you all!

Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:57 am

Mechta is such an over-achiever... Razz She looks SO serious about that pose. Bella - 'yah yah gib me da treat already ma!' I miss those girls! And you!

Meeeeeech has husky cheeks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Niraya wrote:

amymeme wrote:
Mechta is one seriously gorgeous pup!  And that pic in front of the Christmas tree?  Definetly Christmas card, calendar or portrait over the fireplace material!

We call the sit up "Sit pretty".  Basically just dangle food over their heads to get them to do it.  Mechta gets extreme and does that silly pose where she throws her paws all up in the air.

Tried it...didn't let go of the treat soon enough...both dogs got my fingers...neither dog sat up, just jumped lol! Oh well...just needs patience, I guess.

Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:54 pm

It looks to me like Mechta is praising the treats instead of sitting pretty lol! They're both incredibly gorgeous, thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Phew! It's been awhile. I just got off a twelve hour shift at work but I was informed that my doggies (especially this red one) were missed kind of!

And so I've come to inform those who may have missed me/them/us that I have not a) died b) fallen off of the planet or c) any other I'll begotten thing you could think of and that once I get clean and eat foods I will share some pictures of my doggies!

Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 8:03 pm

We still love pictures here!!!! welcome back Smile

Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:34 pm

Yay!

Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 2:50 pm

So that update will be sometime today, hopefully. Lol

I'll have to do it from a computer which will involve a lot of picture saving since all of my stuff is on my phone. But I promise it's coming!

Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 10:24 am

Okay! So! I've finally made it through to a computer and here are some pictures!

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Alone_12
Accurate depiction of her color.  Also of her destroying things.

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Antoin12
4 year old and one of her best friends.

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Belly_12
My Belly Button <3

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Collag12
Showing her structure through various ages. 12 weeks old (top left), 11 months (top right) and almost 4 years old (bottom).  Her color varies in photographs depending on the lighting she is in.  She looks extremely light because she is in direct sunlight. The other two pictures she's in shadow.

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Logan_12
2 year old sleeping.

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Mess12
Dogs making an authorized mess.

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Play_t12
Second making of the mess.

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Starvi12
Bella will tell you up and down that she is a starving, third world dog in dire need of rescuing.  I suspect she has started a gofundme somewhere to express her displeasure of her feeding situation (or lack thereof as she would tell you).

Back to top Go down
Mark Grubbs
Teenager
Teenager
Mark Grubbs

Male Join date : 2016-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 10:56 am

I kind of feel like sometimes people are photoshopping Zhukov out of pictures and putting their dogs in there! LOL!!! The "authorized mess" and "foodbowl" pics are things he does and has the exact same look on his face.

Too funny! Those are some good lookin dogs you have there. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:26 am

Ceara your pictures are great, I especially like - well, I just like all of them.  The pics of the furbaby and the human baby are great.  The last picture with her laying on her food bowl is almost typical of my Sasha - but with Sasha, it's her water bowl.

@Mark Grubbs if you're reading on your phone, would you please check your PM's.

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 9:25 pm

Love these pictures! Most especially over the dog dish lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:39 pm

Food dish is an awesome pic, lol, Bella has the most beautiful eyes! Just LOVE Mechta's coloring, such a rich color, just beautiful. Those are some happy huskies! Smile
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Yay! Glad you posted over here. (I'm Ashleigh Pitre over on FB.)

They look so happy destroying those toys! It's like a snowy living room.

Mechta is beautiful and has matured so wonderfully!

Bella is hilarious. Love her food bowl pic. Smile

TigerCzarina
Teenager
Teenager
TigerCzarina

Female Join date : 2015-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 2:07 pm

What a mess! Lol

Beautiful dogs you've got there!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm sorry I don't post here as often. I kind of fell off of the face of the planet on basically all social media.

But, I did say I would post! So here I am!

They're wonderfully terrible little monsters I have. Both the dogs and kids.

Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:40 pm

Anyone is also more than happy to request me on Facebook. That's really the only place most of my pictures go.

Back to top Go down
KairoAndEmber
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2016-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 6:24 pm

How fun! They look like they had a blast! I adore how the know exactly WHAT to destroy - all those pillows on the floor, and not one touched! So smart and good looking at that!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Face10
Forgot this picture of red dog!

Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 2:19 pm

lol! , that mess is huge, but its so funny. love the bowl pic, so cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next