It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Glad to hear there is all ready a great connection between u and the breeder, I'm clueless on the name but I do know you have mentioned them a ton.

Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:49 pm

She breeds working/show crosses.

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
GalacticPup
Puppy
Puppy
GalacticPup

Female Join date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Congratulations Ceara! I can't wait to hear more and see photos eventually!
Back to top Go down
SkylerWest
Teenager
Teenager
SkylerWest

Male Join date : 2012-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Muahahaha! I can not wait to see if its a red or not. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of the new little furball! Smile

Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

I have my guess on which one you're picking! I'll see if I'm right when you do the big reveal!
You should dognap the agouti while you're at it Wink then deliver to me promptly
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Heather! wrote:
I have my guess on which one you're picking! I'll see if I'm right when you do the big reveal!

haha - you've been stalking my breeder have you? What did you think?

Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:53 pm

I am new to the not "beauty pageant" show dog look, from what I was told they are more old school traditional looking- so at first thinking of them as show dog pups was not my first thought, but like I said, I don't know much about the show world outside of your average generic show dog. My husband really likes the look of them because they have a combination of show/working look, he isn't too keen on the pretty show look and it's a good balance to him. And I agree, they have that majestic look to them but also the badass look more racing lines have Wink Word on the street is their ethics are outstanding and I couldn't ask for more than that, I've heard nothing but good things. I REALLY love Wilderness Image and Rose. So beautiful. I really like I found out about them too since they produce REAL agoutis and don't they them from The Puppy Ranch or any nasty place like that. The husband has really wanted to look at getting one if we actually do get more dogs in the future, especially if he could get one to do sports with.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 pm

AND it's interesting to see a breeder who is more into the genetics and whatnot and has done thorough research on it- she has a degree in it, doesn't she?
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:06 pm

She has a masters in biological sciences (not specifically genetics).

Ethics is something I would never compromise on. I'm just incredibly lucky that I happen to share with her many of the same views and thoughts.

Some of her pedigree's are really old - you won't find them in your typical "show" dogs of today. As someone who loves the old lines and the imports/foundation dogs of the breed - her pedigrees hold a really special place for me.

Echo (Wilderness Image) was actually the girl I was waiting on in 2014 or her half sister Rose. Would have depended on what was produced.

Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Echo and Rose are to die for. I may have to lurk around next year, lol.
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 pm

I'm in love with Echo and Rose too, and I'm still working on Aaron to get one of her pups from the litter she's planning for later this year Cool

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:55 pm

If it's the litter that I think just from the clues people have given on here, they are all adorable. Some interesting coat patterns in there!
Back to top Go down
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

Female Join date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:43 pm

I can't wait to see pics of your new furball. And now I'm off to stalk this old school breeder and study pedigrees.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 pm

lol everyone is stalking my breeder!

Back to top Go down
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

Female Join date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 am

A ha! I found her facebook page. Those are some very cute pups, and I can't wait to see which one you are getting. I really liked that K black in her photos that had barely any white (I think his name is Onyx). I would love a true black black. I am going to guess that she has a very long wait list.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:37 am

She doesn't breed often 1-2 litters a year is average for her but she sometimes breeds less.

Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:39 am

Niraya wrote:
lol everyone is stalking my breeder!
R
Very excited for you! I've been stalking this breeder for a while now, lol! Found her on Kitty's breeders facebook friends list.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:40 am

Thanks Melissa Very Happy
lol I figured you knew her!

Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:53 am

Only stalking cause we want to look at cute puppies!

Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:35 am

How exciting, congrats! I also love that she's into genetics, can't wait to see which one you get! Smile We went to see an agouti girl but came up with Frosti insteadl! Wink LOL We even had the name Cinnamon picked out to go with the spice theme (Chili)...

I went to go stalk your breeder, too. Wink I'll take the entire bucket 'o puppies, but no idea what I'd do with them when I got them (other than lose sleep and have bitey puppies all over me! LOL) Can't wait for the pics!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 am

Thanks Sam! The bucket 'o' puppies thing seems to be a huge hit with everyone!

lol - you've all seen the puppy (even if no one knows which one) but for those of you who haven't gone and stalked her (I'm sure the list is pretty limited now lol!):

The bucket 'o' puppies!
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 53998910

Back to top Go down
djannitto
Teenager
Teenager
djannitto

Male Join date : 2012-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:45 pm

They are so adorable! So glad you shared this picture...I have no idea who your breeder is, therefore haven't been able to join the other stalkers!
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:47 pm

I've been stalking this morning Wink

They are freakin adorable!!
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Cutest photo ever!!! Omg they are all adorable!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next