It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:13 pm

This thread is all about being prepared! As noted, the likelihood that you will experience ALL of these issues is slim to none, especially with a puppy. However, I think you can almost be guaranteed to experience ONE of the problems we cite.

Huskies are a handful! They need clear boundaries because if you give them an inch, they'll take everything, forget the mile! However, if you asked any of us to do it all over again, I guarantee you that we would Smile

We're here to help and answer questions-- so please feel free!

So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
zoecairnsuk
Newborn
Newborn
zoecairnsuk

Female Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Thankyou Koda and Amykmac! Guess what today I went and secured my new husky puppy!! Im so excited we pick her up on the 3rd October! Her name is Keva!!! We are now preparing the house and getting lots of bits and pieces in before our new arrival!!! x
Back to top Go down
http://www.profitfrommedia.com
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Congrats!!! I'm glad you took the time to read this. That alone tells me you care about raising your Husky pup. October will be here before you know it.

Oh, any pic yet?

*Edit* HA! Just saw the avatar change.
Back to top Go down
zoecairnsuk
Newborn
Newborn
zoecairnsuk

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Thanks Harrise!! Im looking forward to getting her home!!
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze
Puppy
Puppy
bingnblaze

Female Join date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:16 pm

the only problem ive had with one of mine is the chewing - skyla has to be in a crate when we go out because she will chew everything - wires are a favourite of hers

ive never had any other problems with my 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zoecairnsuk
Newborn
Newborn
zoecairnsuk

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Ah brilliant! I was definately gonna get a crate (my other half is against crates) but I think it would be a good training aid. Did yours cry alot at night when you first had them?
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze
Puppy
Puppy
bingnblaze

Female Join date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:51 pm

my dad slept downstairs when we 1st got them so they were fine - me and my family were against crates too untill i had no choice but to put skyla in 1 when she chewed the plug off the xbox - she took to it so well too Smile that crate has been a lifesaver because even tho she was a rehome so she was free - shes cost us a small fortune! lol
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 pm

See the crate training sticky for tips... but I swear by mine... they're alright for a couple of hours on their own loose in the house, but Hailey is a scavenger! She'll eat anything! Just this morning she was sick Sad

Back to top Go down
sw33t_angel
Puppy
Puppy
sw33t_angel

Female Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Congrats on your new husky!! I can tell you waiting for the first time you get to hold them, it is awesome! Hopefully this next month flies by for you!

I agree completely about the use of a crate. They are extremely beneficial to both the dog and the owner. Sora is good when left out by herself free roaming the house, for at least 3 hours (the most I have ever left her), it's not that I don't trust her, because I think she would be fine if I was gone at work all day, but longer than three hours, she goes back in the crate, which if trained correctly, she loves it. She even sleeps in it when I am at home. Plus it can serve as their home away from home when you are traveling or in a new place, I travel back and forth to my fiance's apartment and she loves having a piece of home with her, and she is very comfortable with the crate.

I got Sora when she was 9 weeks old, so if you ever need any puppy questions answered I will be more than happy to try to answer! Smile
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:25 pm

zoecairnsuk wrote:
Thankyou Koda and Amykmac! Guess what today I went and secured my new husky puppy!! Im so excited we pick her up on the 3rd October! Her name is Keva!!! We are now preparing the house and getting lots of bits and pieces in before our new arrival!!! x

So glad we didn't deter you from the joys of husky ownership! They are a handful, as you can tell, but the joy mine bring me, I could not begin to describe! Cannot wait to welcome Keva! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kurt.tully
Newborn
Newborn
kurt.tully

Male Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Best decision I every made was to get a husky. Being an army guy I really wanted a German Shepherd but my wife talked me into getting a Husky. It's fair to say I'm very grateful to her.

Mine used to love eating sock completely whole. He would then vomit them back up. Silly boy. Especially seeing that his food was right next to him .

He's settled now and it hasn't been all plain sailing as far as training goes but he's got a great temperament and he's so affectionate which my wife loves.

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.huskytips.com
Ecresi
Newborn
Newborn
Ecresi

Female Join date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:53 am

Oh boy. First thing, all Huskys are different. My very first Husky was a perfect little angel. (Aside from eating our basement door the very first day we got her.) Starting early from puppy hood, She failed Obedience classes. Every single one of them. No matter how much you trained, no matter how professional the trainer, She would not have it. Eventually as she got older she was more inclined to listen to her commands, and was walkable on a leash. She was very vocal when it came to dinner and walk time, and once on your walk, you couldn't do the whole, "walk down the street and turn around" thing. No no, You had to walk about 6 blocks and then some for her to accept that it was time to go home. We had been told about getting a kennel in the back yard for her, but she hated it. Constantly cried and whined. I think she had a fear of being in caged areas, Which wouldn't surprise me, She was a clearance puppy at a pet store. We did however have a sturdy chain run, which she LOVED. She was happiest being chained outside, and would almost never want to come in. She was also as sweet as pie, but very fearful of strangers. She also had no prey drive what so ever, and the cat enjoyed sharing a bed with her. Sadly, after 12 years she had gotten very sick. The first trip to the vet ended up in a Lyme disease diagnosis, but after two weeks on the meds, we noticed something else was just wrong. We had another vet look at her and he pin pointed that there was internal damage to her stomach, and at this point in her life, surgery in that area would be very dangerous. Ultimately, we had to put her to sleep.

Now, A little over a year later, I have realized something. Once you have one of these amazing dogs, you really can't go on without having one. Being without one was one of the hardest things I could have imagined.
So, Then I began my hunt. I really didn't want a puppy. There was no way I could afford close to $2000 for a pup right now, so I sought out older dogs in need of a home. Then, I received an e-mail from a breeder shockingly in our area.
So after a few visits, I adopted Chamois. Chamois is 5 year old American Canadian x show dog. He completed his major points last summer and really just needed a good family home.

I've had him almost a month now, and he is the sweetest thing ever. However, as most Huskys are; He's very stubborn. He's had little to no training from his previous home, although we discovered he knows a few basic commands.

"Sit, Lay down, and Stay" .... Thats it. He also has quite the prey drive, so if you're thinking about getting a Husky and you have other small animals (Even cats) I would recommend getting a puppy. I on the side rescue rabbits. There for one you can see what the problem is. Chamois has learned he cannot go bonkers around the cages, and now whenever he gets too excited, We just shout "Leave it!" and he backs away and leaves the cages alone. The other issue we're working around is my older brothers cat. This cats first introduction to a dog was a big fluffy terrier to the face when the cat was only 4 weeks old, so I can understand his dislike for certain dogs. Chamois on the other hand, at first was a bit excited to see the cat, but now really doesn't care. The cat however insists on hissing and snarling at the dog every chance he gets, and we're a little concerned with the cat actually psychically attacking the dog, so we try to keep them separate as much as possible for right now and working on introductions slowly. So another major point, please make sure your other animals are fine with the new dog coming into the house.

Another thing you want to keep in mind. If it fits in the dog's mouth, you will never get it back. Huskys are very stubborn, and what I'm learning from Chamois, is that when he gets a hold of something (ex: cat toy ) There's no getting it back. We're trying to find treats or something we know the dog would like in order to work on his "drop it!" command. So far, no luck.

(This must be by far my longest forum post ever written.)

So to really make a point based on my own experience,

1 ) Make sure your house can handle a Husky
2 ) Make sure you have the time and ability to devote to these dogs.
3 ) Proof your home and leave no loose objects laying around. They will be eaten.
4 ) Have the proper grooming tools available. When a Husky blows coat, they blow coat. Also, I would never ever recommend shaving a Husky! Chamois had been shaved in his past and it took close to a year for that coat to grow back.
5 ) Never ever ever let your Husky off leash. They will be gone before you know it.
6 ) Crates are your best friend.
7 ) Huskys are very stubborn and have their own attitude. Strict training is a must and should always be followed.
8 ) If you have other pets, make sure the dog you are getting is good with other pets, and take introductions slow. If you have small animals such as Rabbits, a Husky is probably not a good idea unless you're certain the two will never meet. ( When in doubt, it's probably a bad decision. )
9 ) Make sure your family understands all the facts to owning a Husky, and will cooperate with certain training methods if need be.

All in all, All the troubles you go through while owning a husky is a joy, and most Husky owners would do it all over again if they could. These dogs are amazing, and I don't ever think I could live without one ever again.
Back to top Go down
Stickbuilder
Newborn
Newborn
Stickbuilder

Male Join date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:00 am

I think that one of the most horrible things that have happened to Huskies that they have become Movie Stars. Snow Dogs was bad enough, but then they had to come out with Eight Below. These Movies probably drove the popularity of this breed into near Never Never Land. So many people decided that they wanted one of these Mystical Magical dogs, and had not a clue as to what they were getting themselves and the puppies into. I wonder how many wonderful Husky puppies were abandoned, or worse. People need to know that owning a Husky is very different than owning a Lab, or a Collie. You can spend a few minutes teaching your Husky something new, and then watch as he spends days showing you how to do it better. I honestly don't think that it is possible to accurately measure their level of intelligence. It is just completely off the dumb animal chart.

Ours is acclimated to a fairly calm lifestyle. He is okay with being alone for hours on end, and does not destroy things. He is not a howler, or a chewer. Of course some of that has to do with his being 8 years old, but in all honesty, he was never a real problem once we got him to accept his crate as being his safe place. Once crate trained, he would begin to pace every evening (just at dusk) and wanted to get into his, "House." He no longer uses it, and enjoys free run of the house.

As to the lack of ability to be a watchdog, I think it depends on the particular dog. I don't think that I would want to be the one that he caught mistreating his Mom, or his Dad for that matter.

It does take a considerable commitment to accept a Husky into your home. Just realize that they demand a considerable amount of your time (much the same as a new baby would), and that they are not a, "Feed and forget dog." They are super energetic, and will make you get into good shape yourself. They can be exasperating too. They are so smart, that if you are not careful, you will feel very inadequate as well. Yep, they can and will outsmart you if you don't stay on your toes.

Yesterday, he was out with Luk Luk's Mom at the pool, and the cat was also out there. He has made the cat jump the 6' fence before, but yesterday the cat was sitting under a stack of lounge chairs. Luk Luk peeked at the cat as if to say, I see you, and this time I'll cut you some slack. I don't know how long this armed truce will last, but my money is on the Husky.

I would not want to be without our Baby Boy LukLuk. He makes life with a Husky worth living.
Back to top Go down
Luk Luk's Mom
Newborn
Newborn
Luk Luk's Mom

Female Join date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Ditto to everything that he just said.
Yes, they are VERY hairy, but one knows that before buying a husky. Invest in a Dyson for animals...which will get most of the hair, but you will forever have hair on your clothes, bed linens, furniture, etc....it's just part of having one of these incredible dogs!
I've never seen such intelligence in an animal either. Our Luk Luk forgets nothing.[u] And as for the verbal abilities - that's the one thing I love most....just can't imagine having a dog that doesn't "talk"...lol
I can't think of any "cons" to having a husky. They are high maintenance, which I guess to some might be considered a con, but hey - I'm a mom, and my children were somewhat high maintenance too - again, it's just part of having one of these incredible dogs.
My beautiful boy brings smiles and laughter to our home every day - he's my first husky, and I can't imagine having any other kind of dog.
Back to top Go down
SiberianHuskySibhee
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Have anyone watch Eight Below? I cried while watching this movie with my Sibhee. This movie will surely enhance your relationship with your Husky. Smile
Back to top Go down
SiberianHuskySibhee
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Has anyone watched Eight Below? I cried while watching this movie with my Sibhee. This movie will surely enhance your relationship with your Husky. Smile
Back to top Go down
Malathe
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:25 am

hi everyone....im very new to this page....i was thinking of getting a Siberian husky as my first dog when i move to a new house in a few months time...i read a lot about husky these few days...it actually make s me worried a lot....im worried that i wouldnt be able to keep up with the demands...
first is sometimes proper training wouldnt be enough as he is more independent and in-obedient...i dont want him to 'attack' any new visitor...
secondly, i dont have a spacious yard in my new house (as per picture 1)... that would mean that i couldnt have a husky right?
thirdly, as im from Malaysia (tropical weather), i dont know if they could adopt with the weather as it would be quite hot here...
Back to top Go down
rpataca
Newborn
Newborn
rpataca

Male Join date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:36 am

Malathe,

Going to answer the 'house size' question. We live in a town house with almost no backyard - not even fenced. Our puppy seems to do just fine. We use the backyard more for his bathroom. I run him in the morning before work and right after I get home. My wife runs him at lunch and we contently play with him. I don't think having a backyard or fenced yard is a requirement (some might disagree) but for us it certainly isn't.

As far as the weather we live in Atlanta, Georgia(SouthEast US) - right now our guy is only 3 months and only had him now in the winter months but I worry as well - maybe more can talk to this. However there's plenty of people on here who live in FL so can't think its too bad. However I really enjoy cooler weather and our house stays pretty cool year round. We have noticed if it gets warm in the house he doesn't really like it. He likes to sit on cold surfaces like stone or tile.

Hope that helps some.
Back to top Go down
i<3neo
Teenager
Teenager
i<3neo

Female Join date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:53 am

A fenced in yard is nor a requirement to own a husky, although some rescues wont adopt to non fenced yards. As long as the dog has proper Excersise, and i dont mean a 10 min stroll down the block, it will be fine.
As far as the weather, huskies do enjoy cooler weather, and do not do well if out in the heat to long. I'm not sure about the heat in Malaysia, but here in the summer, I do walks in the early morning and at night after the sun goes down. My Neo just acts miserable in the heat of the day. As long as h has a cool house to cone into after potty breaks, he does fine.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Malathe wrote:
im worried that i wouldnt be able to keep up with the demands...
first is sometimes proper training wouldnt be enough as he is more independent and in-obedient...i dont want him to 'attack' any new visitor...
I don't understand what you mean by this. Can you explain this more?

You can own a husky without a fenced in yard, it's just a lot more work. We owned Koda without one for years and he was fine. You just have to put in the time to go on long walks, find fenced places for him to run around and give him plenty of exercise.

Huskies can survive warm temperatures just fine. Their fur acts as an insulator so it keeps them cool in the summer as much as it keeps them warm in the winter. They prefer colder climates, but they adapt to warmer weather without an issue.

Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Huskies are not wolves so they don't attack.

They will swarm over you though just to give you deserved kisses.
They do require lots of exercise so if that demand can't be kept then please don't get a Husky.

Last edited by Here4thePics on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rpataca
Newborn
Newborn
rpataca

Male Join date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Yeah to be honest one of main reasons we got a dog was for the exercise aspect. My wife and I are both pretty active but a lot of times just lack that extra nudge to get us out the door. Our dog is the perfect excuse. We decided on a husky even before knowing much about them - but since realized we made the right decision.

So if you're looking for that excuse get a husky. Our guy loves affection - jumps all over me when I walk in the door - gets 'jealous' (in a good way) when I hug and kiss my wife. Great companion. Can't wait till he's a bit older so we can take him on longer runs.

OHHH one other thing we(my wife and I) didn't really know until AFTER we decided on a husky but still before we got one. My wife is a clean freak however dogs shed - huskys shed! and at only 3 months old our husky is loosing hair (puppy coat) my wife is already freaking out. Hair is everywhere. They have two major coat blows a year - but most people say they shed all the time so you'll have a lot of hair Sad (one aspect we're not looking forward too)
Back to top Go down
ilovenanuk
Newborn
Newborn
ilovenanuk

Male Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:23 pm

I have a small fenced in yard, which our husky barely ever goes except maybe to make a late night wee.... Having a yard doesn't eliminate their need to go for long walks/runs.

Maybe check around for some good local dog parks as well, the socialization is great and my dog is always niiiice and ready for a nap afterward (a tired husky is a GOOD husky!)

Exercise is definitely their most important need, so before even considering you really need to be honest with yourself about whether or not you will be able to commit to that in your life style. If you have any doubts at all, don't do it. If you are the active type and like to run, then a husky is an awesome running partner! I have been in great shape since I got my boy Smile

Also, I'm not sure if some one already said this, but one thing about living in a warmer climate --please please never shave their coat off! Not only is their thick coat insulation for cold weather, but it keeps them cooler in the heat.

best of luck to you!!

Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

Male Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:26 pm

rpataca wrote:
OHHH one other thing we(my wife and I) didn't really know until AFTER we decided on a husky but still before we got one. My wife is a clean freak however dogs shed - huskys shed! and at only 3 months old our husky is loosing hair (puppy coat) my wife is already freaking out. Hair is everywhere. They have two major coat blows a year - but most people say they shed all the time so you'll have a lot of hair Sad (one aspect we're not looking forward too)

Hair today, hair tomorrow. You'll wear hair, sleep with hair, drive with hair, eat hair and spread hair to every place you go (and that's when the dogs are not with you).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlandHuskies
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Lordbroll wrote:

Hair today, hair tomorrow. You'll wear hair, sleep with hair, drive with hair, eat hair and spread hair to every place you go (and that's when the dogs are not with you).

lol Absolutely. If I don't have at least one dog hair in each meal something's wrong... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?   So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So You're Thinking of Getting a Husky?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next