It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

intamacy issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

intamacy issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:40 am

lol! Luka is usually fine but we have that issue with Kitty. If we shut her out she just sits by the door trying to push it open. We usually just try to be sneak upstairs while the girls are sleeping downstairs. Sometimes it works, sometimes it ends up where the dogs go crazy and jump on the bed and start their own wrestling match. Like others have said, they probably think we are plaing and want to get in on the fun! I would just try to give him a kong or a bully stick to chew on while your "getting busy".

On a funny note, we use to have this problem when we kept two of our lizards in our room. These guys wouldn't move all day, but as soon as it was time for some action, the would get up, run up to the glass and just stare at us! Shocked It happened almost every time! We finally had to move the lizards out of our room.
Back to top Go down
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

Female Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 am

I don't have to leave the door open cause Titus sleeps in my room. Now since we got Lycan and he's not completely potty trained yet, we have them both in the living area.

Last edited by Titus&Lycan on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NekoisMYBuddy
Newborn
Newborn

Male Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Crate him with a kong chew toy n music sounds like a good method. I'll try it out.

Happy to bring a fun thread that everyone can relate to...
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 am

I cant say I've had any 'hot and heavy' moments since Freya arrived - I'm in a bit of a dry spell.

I know myself I wouldnt want her watching, just weirds me out knowing they can see me at my most vulnerable. Plus my girls are all going to stay virgins their whole lives, and having them watch just feels like I'm taking their innocence away - Yes, I know they're animals and dont quite know whats going on lol.

When it does happen I dont even let the cats stay in the room. Everyone on 4 legs gets kicked out.

I think I'd go with the crating a frozen yoghurt kong or some yummy chews that last a while.

I dont really have any hands on experience with the issue, it is amusing, but I feel frustrated for you as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:26 am

I guess I'm lucky enough to be able to drop Luka round my parents house for the evening if I'm expecting company, from all the posts above, I think crating him with a bone and drowning out any noise with music was the best suggestion, after all, you know he isn't going to hurt himself, he's just being a little brat.

ps. I want to apologise to everyone for my absence from the forum as of late, I have been reading posts several times a week but my life has been so hectic as of late that I haven't had a chance to sit down and construct a post.
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:34 am

I had the joys of experiencing exactly what you were talking about with Hayden (who I never had an issue with before). He kept howling/barking at my boyfriend and going crazy. Not sure if he was being protective, but it did get pretty annoying. I kicked him out the room, told him to shut up, and he went off to pester Nicky.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 am

JUST getting to this thread now. Awesome.

The door is just open... the dogs are usually on their bed and don't want to be bothered. The only time it's an issue is when they need to go out and then they are pissed that we aren't paying attention to them.

Kong and music sounds good.

intamacy issues - Page 2 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Erinc wrote:

ps. I want to apologise to everyone for my absence from the forum as of late, I have been reading posts several times a week but my life has been so hectic as of late that I haven't had a chance to sit down and construct a post.

Oh you were gone Question
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 pm

intamacy issues - Page 2 Sexdog

Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Omg speaking of!

The other day "stuff" got started on the couch and all three were laying on the floor. Well, Asia immediately starts coming up to us, sniffing, and trying to jump on us. We pushed her away a few times and she got the point, BUT when we were done I go look for her and she was totally freaked out. She didn't want to go near hubby and wouldn't stop jumping on me or giving me kisses and following me around the house. It took hubby a good 20min for her to let him touch her. Really weird. She probably thought he was hurting me or something Razz
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 pm

MelissaI wrote:
Omg speaking of!

The other day "stuff" got started on the couch and all three were laying on the floor. Well, Asia immediately starts coming up to us, sniffing, and trying to jump on us. We pushed her away a few times and she got the point, BUT when we were done I go look for her and she was totally freaked out. She didn't want to go near hubby and wouldn't stop jumping on me or giving me kisses and following me around the house. It took hubby a good 20min for her to let him touch her. Really weird. She probably thought he was hurting me or something Razz

Bahaha Melissa this happened with Chris and me too! Damn Cato is a nuisance - I gotta be honest - its because we all use the "come" command!

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:10 pm

mheath0429 wrote:
MelissaI wrote:
Omg speaking of!

Bahaha Melissa this happened with Chris and me too! Damn Cato is a nuisance - I gotta be honest - its because we all use the "come" command!

lol!

bahahaha, this had me in stitches.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:09 pm

haha good!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:13 am

Anytime my boyfriend and I make kissing sounds she comes running. We will make the noises purposefully and she will stand inbetween us looking at us like none of that you guys. Anna loves to be all in our faces while sniffing in places she should not be, she is sneaky. She will climb beside us and try to lick us while we kiss and will stick her head in between our faces. One hand is always constantly pushing her away.
Back to top Go down
theredofshaw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:49 am

Didn't see this thread before, but it absolutely hilarious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
capblossoms
Teenager
Teenager
capblossoms

Female Join date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:02 pm

lol! Now that we have a backyard the boys go OUTSIDE. Dante usually doesnt care, he will go in the other room. Kaiser, however, thinks its playtime and will keep bouncing on the bed. And if you dont get him off in time, you are liable to get either your face, your foot, or your butt licked. And he has a fit if we shut the door
For lack of back yard I'd suggest crate as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intamacy issues   intamacy issues - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

intamacy issues

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2