It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Current Nickname Rotation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

Current Nickname Rotation Empty
PostSubject: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:36 pm

If you're like me, the dogs' nicknames change every now and then for unknown reasons. Sometimes it's a stupid thing they did that brings about a change, and other times it's a random grouping of rhyming words. My dogs have probably had hundreds of names throughout the years. Here is what they are being called as of December 12, 2009:

Sioux: Guhgger, Chuhgger

Coco: Stwing Bean, Vegemons', Cocomonster

Ridik: Yiyee, Stidee, Yee

Tambi: Poop, Gwoop

Bubba: Tentum, Saintement, Bidababy

Feel free to share your own absurd names. Maybe someday I'll post one of the songs...
Back to top Go down
BONFIRE HUSKIES
Teenager
Teenager
BONFIRE HUSKIES

Male Join date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:53 pm

nothing to crazy for me ROXY: Rox, baby girl , rox girl
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:28 pm

OMG- John and I sing to Koda too, Eddy! That's too funny...I'm not posting them though- they're embarrassing...

Koda: Kodaman, Monkey, Mr. Doggies, Mr. Man, Stupids, Bubbaman, Bubbas, Bubbaganoosh

Current Nickname Rotation Hailey10
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

Male Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Roo-Roo, Doofus, and Dog

Posts made by me are not associated or approved by itsahuskything.com. It is widely known that I am a misfit, ingrate, degenerate, brash, trenchant, sardonic, brusque, forthright individual. It should be remembered that all parties operate on the internet and any offense taken from the internet should immediately be followed by a thorough evaluation of one's personal sanity.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Heh. Dog.

My songs are awful and are comprised mostly of grunting and screaming sounds... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Last edited by Here4thePics on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 pm

harrise wrote:
Heh. Dog.

My songs are awful and are comprised mostly of grunting and screaming sounds... Embarassed
Haha... ours are nonesense and usually made up to the tune of other songs. They always revolve around Koda or Mr. Doggyman.... and he's usually the "bestest dog in the world" in them Embarassed

Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:24 pm

HA! I would LOVE to hear one of your songs. Most of mine are to the tune of classical works. Nothing like singing a Yiyee song to the tune of Sabre Dance. Too much lol!
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Whew! And i thought i was the only one who sang to my dogs! What a relief to know this trait is shared with other Husky owners Very Happy

Mickeys' are: Moose, Mickey booboo, Mickey mouse, MEEKEY, Wolf, Wolfen

Cheyennes' : Shanny, Shan, Chey, Monkey, Shanny Bananie, Banana, Fox

Mishkas: Mish, Weeshkie, Mishka Wishka

And other random combinations.
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Last edited by Here4thePics on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:11 pm

They must come with the dinner song pre-loaded.
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:52 pm

I just have one alternate name for each of mine...

Dakota - Budgie boy

Faith - Facey poo poo (she has digestive issues! Laughing )

Our male guinea pig, Rocky is AKA Agent Darwin (G-Force) lol

Our two female guinea pigs, Jasmine and Minnie, are collectively known as - Jasminnie (I know, how original! Razz )

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Ooh! You reminded me of the cat.

B: Booter, Skih'y, Keekey, Weoh
Back to top Go down
sunshinehuskies
Teenager
Teenager
sunshinehuskies

Female Join date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:23 am

Thor: Thors, Big White, Big White Bastard, Big Boy

Dora: her full name is Pandora but we only call her Dora, also: Dorafina, Dorabean, or Princess

Neeko: BooBoo, Baby Girl, Little one

Takoda: Junior Mint, Little Boy, Cookie Monster, Boogie or Booger, Monkey Man, Stank A**(he has nasty gas)

Chief: Stinky (when he was a pup, he ate poop and therefore had stinky breathe)

Hiawatha: Mama

I don't really sing to mine, but I talk to them like I expect them to reply. It is more of a one sided conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunshinehuskies
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:55 am

I must say... I love this thread Very Happy Current Nickname Rotation 768634

Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:43 pm

well we do not sing to ours but im trying to think of the names
Sierra- baby girl and little miss Muffet
Jack- gee i don't think we call him anything else...oh wait i call him goobers sometimes, got some, Jack Jack, Jack-O, Jack the ripper!

Last edited by jbealer on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolfofthenyght
Newborn
Newborn
wolfofthenyght

Female Join date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Oh yea.... Raisin has a TON of names lol

Doodlebug, bugaboofuzz butt, Raisin-doodle, samoyedfuzzbutt, Mama-doo....

Doodlebug and Raisin-doodle are the ones I use the most right now lol
Back to top Go down
r1ch4rd
Newborn
Newborn
r1ch4rd

Male Join date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:58 pm

for my Tikaani... its allways been "Tikaani" .."TIKKAAAAAANI"...
baby girl or sometimes "little shit" lol
for Nikita its "Nikita".... " Kita" or cos her name is actually "lady Makoshika" then cos she lazes and waits for you to come to her its sometimes "lady muck".
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:36 pm

We have a few for ours.....
Nanuk: Nookie, Nooklaus, Nook-Nook, Nookers, Little Man, Little Boy Blue (Eyes), Little Friend

Isis: Icy-Girl, Little Dog (as in she's just a LITTLE DOG), Sisi, Puss, Sisi-Puss, Country Dog

Mika: Mika-Mee, Mika-Jo, Stinky (bad gas!), Red, Little Pink Nose
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 pm

And yes, I also sing to my Huskies.....badly!

Nonsensical songs.....
Back to top Go down
harmonytime
Acoustic Howler
harmonytime

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Evo - Evo Knievo, Big Stupid, Gigantor, Rabbit Ears, Sir Piss-A-Lot (when he was a pup), Big Boy, Blue Eyes, No!
Kira - Kirakins, Queen Bitch, Sassy Girl
Cywren (the calico cat) - CywrenByren, Cy-Cy, Cy-girl, pumpkin butt
Coda (the gray kitty) - Codabagoda, Coda man, shithead, shitty kitty

Fun thread!

When Evo was 5 months old...
Current Nickname Rotation Me11
Back to top Go down
sunshinehuskies
Teenager
Teenager
sunshinehuskies

Female Join date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:30 am

Takoda has a new nickname: Hunkamunka
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunshinehuskies
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:33 am

Haha! I love that Smile

Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Heh, that reminds me...

Ridik: Shitty Ridi, Needy Reedee
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Sioux's nickname has evolved again. I have so much stupid crap in my head when we're out running. I've been trying it out for a bit now, but it's official...

Guhga Tortuga, they rhyme and it's turning into some sort of scat song. Now all I need is a good jazz tune to put it to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Nickname Rotation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next