It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Introducing Nicky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:05 pm

My boyfriend and I have been tossing the idea around of getting another Husky for a few weeks and we made the decision of adopting a pure white Husky female that we've named Nicky. She's currently 4 weeks old and we're going to be picking her up May 19th. Her birthday is March 26, 2012. I went and had a visit with her today and she is so calm and sweet! She slept in my arms and on my lap the entire time. I took as many pictures as I could! She kept moving every time I tried to snap one lol. She is so beautiful and I can't wait to bring her home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Hayden will accept her and not get too jealous, considering how spoiled rotten he is.
Introducing Nicky Get-at12- Love her blue eyes
Introducing Nicky Get-at13-She was really sleepy
Introducing Nicky Get-at14-Baby Blues

Introducing Nicky Get-at15-Why is this crazy lady taking my picture

Introducing Nicky Get-at16- Yawn

Introducing Nicky Get-at17-What are you looking at

Introducing Nicky Get-at18- Ready to sleep

Introducing Nicky Get-at19-Passed out

Introducing Nicky Get-at20-Why must you wake me up

Introducing Nicky Get-at21- Going back to sleep Smile

Introducing Nicky Get-at22- Crashed

Introducing Nicky Get-at23- Shedding already and me covered in hair lol

Introducing Nicky Get-at24- "whhhhhhat"

Introducing Nicky Get-at25- Her brother's and sisters
Introducing Nicky Get-at26- My favorite picture of her I love you

Last edited by Hayden_69 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Female Join date : 2012-03-30

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:14 pm

She is so cute!!! I can't wait to see more pictures, and I'm sure Hayden will love her!
Back to top Go down
ZoeTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
ZoeTheHusky

Male Join date : 2012-03-28

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Soo pretty .. my zoe was born on April 27th can't wait to take her home!!!
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Very cute! I can't wait to see more pictures of her.

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Introducing Nicky 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:38 pm

awww.. she is so cute Smile
Back to top Go down
alexa&joe001
Puppy
Puppy
alexa&joe001

Female Join date : 2012-04-27

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:44 pm

WANT! ♥ She is too adorable!
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

Female Join date : 2012-03-01

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:33 am

She looks like a little polar bear!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:24 pm

She does look like a little polar bear :-)

I'll be adding more pictures on our next visit with her
Back to top Go down
Gilly
Puppy
Puppy
Gilly

Male Join date : 2012-04-26

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:07 am

aaawwwww she's adorable! seeing hayden made me want another puppy, but not until i get a house.

Nicky's birthday is 2 days before Khunos!

congrats!
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:17 am

Wow she is a real cutie..

Look forward to seeing more pictures of her..
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 pm

she is very cute!

why do you say your adopting her? if she is only 4 weeks old, i would say your buying her. either way congrats on the soon to be new addition.

Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:03 pm

jbealer wrote:
she is very cute!

why do you say your adopting her? if she is only 4 weeks old, i would say your buying her. either way congrats on the soon to be new addition.

I say adopt, because I'm not giving birth to her. Yes, she is coming from a breeder. And thank you Smile

For example, if I got a dog off craigslist, I'm not going to say "I bought a dog off craigslist" I would say "I adopted a dog off craigslist". Just because you don't go through a rescue, doesn't mean you can't adopt a dog. Now if I were to have said I'm rescuing her from the breeder, that would be a different story Smile
Back to top Go down
djannitto
Teenager
Teenager
djannitto

Male Join date : 2012-04-18

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see future pictures of her!
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Congradulations! I'm sure Hayden will love having a sister!
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Thank you Smile

We were debating between an all white or a mostly black one like Kitty Smile I love Kitty's markings so much we were trying to find one like her, but had a hard time finding one.
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Hayden_69 wrote:
Thank you Smile

We were debating between an all white or a mostly black one like Kitty Smile I love Kitty's markings so much we were trying to find one like her, but had a hard time finding one.

I was really lucky to find Kitty! I do like the solid white, the eyes just really stand out against the coat! If I could I would have a husky of every know color. There are just so many beautiful coat patterns and colors!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:06 pm

How did I miss this thread!? OMG, she's adorable!!! Congrats! I'm sure Hayden will love having a little sister to harass him. Look at Kody with Asia! Now Mya could care less about the annoying puppy Razz

Mya's bday is March 23rd. Aries. Be careful with that one. She's going to be a tough little thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:17 am

Nicky 5 Weeks old
Introducing Nicky Nicky1_Aurora_Nikko_042912
Introducing Nicky Nicky2_Aurora_Nikko_042912
Introducing Nicky Nicky3_Aurora_Nikko_042912
Introducing Nicky Nicky4_Aurora_Nikko_042912
Back to top Go down
Juneau3
Newborn
Newborn
Juneau3

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Nicky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Nicky   Introducing Nicky Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Nicky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1