It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Sierra, Jack & Finn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Aww great pic! This makes me miss my Dakota. He was my boy. Willow is all about Colton! She forgets I'm in the room when Colton is home...the hussie!
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Aww. That is so sweet. I wish Frankie would be a cuddle bug and snuggle like that. He wants to be near me (as in the same room), but wants his space. He will tolerate a snug from me but only for a second. He will let kids love on him a lot longer. But when he wants to rest, he doesn't want anyone on him or be on anyone. I have actually tried to get him to sleep in my bed, but he will only stay for a minute and jump down to sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed. I should be grateful...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Mya used to cuddle, but she only does it sometimes now Sad She likes her space also. She either sleeps on the couch or on the doggie bed in the room. She used to sleep with us every night, but I don't think she likes sharing the bed with Kody. She'll sleep with us about 2 nights out of the week and those nights she doesn't leave the bed. Kody on the other hand is a TOTAL BABY! He sleeps all curled up in between Ivan and I. So spoiled!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 IMG_20120102_191216
got to love petsmart clearance! this bone was $15 i got it for $3.50!!!!! he went to town on it the first night. this thing is gonna last some time. sierra got on to but did not care about it.

Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:28 pm

jbealer wrote:
got to love petsmart clearance! this bone was $15 i got it for $3.50!!!!! he went to town on it the first night. this thing is gonna last some time. sierra got on to but did not care about it.

Which Petsmart!? One of those for each dog would at least last a couple of days...
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:17 pm

i stopped in at the one on CO blvd by the CCmall on my way home from work. they had a few left on monday night im sure any petsmart would have something left, all the treats were so cheap.

Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 pm

LOL embry and zoey got them for Christmas, there' only half of one left as of today. but we're off to go pick up 2 more since they loved them so much!
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Does that red stripe bleed when wet? We were going to pick that up, but we were afraid of the red staining his bed.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 IMG_20120208_190921-1
MINE!!!!
these bones are lasting forever, the other one still looks new, they only care about sharing this one!

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 IMG_20120210_071315-1
Jack blew his coat and with the help of Claudia's blower he has a figure again Smile crazy what a under coat does to the shape

Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 IMG_20120208_211321
oh forgot to share this to, made it at a paint your own pottery place.

Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:55 pm

rileyflorence wrote:
Does that red stripe bleed when wet? We were going to pick that up, but we were afraid of the red staining his bed.

When ours get those, the only staining is on the paws, which they clean up themselves. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Gotta LOVE the HV blower!

...and cute sign!! Did you also get the bead strand at the pottery place so you can hang it?

Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Demon&Dakota wrote:
rileyflorence wrote:

When ours get those, the only staining is on the paws, which they clean up themselves. Very Happy

i have not seen any staining.....

claudia the beads came with the sign Smile

Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Wow Jack does look alot like Blaze even the face mask is almost the same.

Blaze works really hard in taking the knotted ends off those bones.

Jack looks like he is the darker red a copper.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Jack is a copper/white Smile
Sierra is a red/white

Jack and blaze do look alike, but jack does not have the linebacker marks under his eyes Smile

Senior
Senior
ljelgin

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:17 pm

jbealer wrote:
Jack is a copper/white Smile
Sierra is a red/white

Jack and blaze do look alike, but jack does not have the linebacker marks under his eyes Smile

Yea I missed that but the marks down the nose is what I was looking.
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Good to know about the no staining.

Appa just finished up blowing his coat, too. The difference is amazing.

We gave him a bath in the middle of his blow, and the HV dryer had fur going EVERYWHERE (including up my nose). I tried to blow the hairs off my face with it ... High Velocity is no joke. About tore my face off.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:29 pm

rileyflorence wrote:
I tried to blow the hairs off my face with it ... High Velocity is no joke. About tore my face off.
Claudia should have gotten video of Kim and i using it! hair everywhere! and yes i think i almost blew out my eye ball trying to get the hair off my face!

Senior
Senior
ljelgin

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Wow you guys are braver than me, we are taking Blaze to a groomer in a week and letting them give him a bath and groom out the fur hopefully.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 IMG_20120214_224148
my loves Smile

seems my phone camera quality is going down....

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:33 pm

I love you awwww they love each other. This is too cute!
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:47 pm

How is Jack comfortable? lol!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Mindy he does that ALL THE TIME!!! there on his bed and upstairs when we go to bed, he "claimed" the dog bed by the wall i think just so he could sleep like that!
Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 IMG_20111211_073236-2
i think i have posted this one....

Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:04 pm

It's so cute but I just don't get how that can be comfortable! My back aches just looking at the picture!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Razz

Mya sleeps like this also. All of the time!! I don't get how it's comfortable either!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sierra, Jack & Finn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next