It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

feeding amount

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

feeding amount  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feeding amount    feeding amount  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Thank the lord, goodbye! Not our fault you are too stupid to get anything we are saying. You are a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: feeding amount    feeding amount  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:08 pm

I feel bad for the puppy just acting like a normal puppy Sad Prime example of someone who didn't research the breed before going out and getting a Husky. silent
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky

PostSubject: Re: feeding amount    feeding amount  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:14 pm

It'll probably get rehomed. This guy has no chance.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: feeding amount    feeding amount  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

feeding amount  - Page 4 85993
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feeding amount    feeding amount  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HuskyLuvver
Puppy
Puppy
HuskyLuvver

PostSubject: Re: feeding amount    feeding amount  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 am

This thread makes me sick. I'm sorry but I have no other way to say it. The real sad part is the puppy is the one that has to suffer and she had no choice in the matter. You are exactly the reason I tell everyone that darts up to my puppy telling me how cute she is how much work this breed is.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: feeding amount    feeding amount  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:14 pm

HuskyLuvver wrote:
I tell everyone that darts up to my puppy telling me how cute she is how much work this breed is.

I do the same! I say that yes, they're beautiful and very sweet, BUT are a lot of work and I wouldn't recommend getting one unless you're truly dedicated to them and have done some research.
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: feeding amount    feeding amount  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:54 pm

HuskyLuvver wrote:
This thread makes me sick. I'm sorry but I have no other way to say it. The real sad part is the puppy is the one that has to suffer and she had no choice in the matter. You are exactly the reason I tell everyone that darts up to my puppy telling me how cute she is how much work this breed is.

Agreed on all counts. It saddens me that the puppy will probably not get rehomed until it is older and these typical puppy behaviors become problem behaviors. Then they will have a Frankie on their hands and ready to dump her in a shelter like Frankie's previous owners were ready to dump him before he found me. In all honesty, it was really tough to deal with rehabing a dog. I could only hope that he will try to rehome her very soon while she is still so young and that someone comes along who is willing to work with her and love her. I could only hope.

People always tell me how beautiful Frankie is. I say "yes he is, but don't let his looks fool you. He is a wonderful sweet dog, but requires a lot of work. They are a VERY high maintenence breed."
Then I joke about how he really isn't the breed for me, but he sure has gotten me off of my ass.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: feeding amount    feeding amount  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 pm

loona wrote:
you said i buy a crate , so this is some version of it . and i asked you .... awh . it doesnt matter . goodbye and thank for nothing . i know you all where helpfull , but you said , BUY CRATE BUY CRATE , and this is close enough , and now youre arguing . great forum !
What do you want us to tell you? So you "got yourself a crate".... we told you to read the crate training thread. What is there left to say? Do you have questions about it? How is it going?

Why can't we tell you that we think the "crate" you have won't work? We're allowed to be honest, just like you're allowed to do what you can do. If it's money that's preventing you from buying a crate then you weren't financially prepared for a dog. A crate is a small cost compared to shots and routine vet visits.

The bottom line is that we're here to help but you don't want it. You want a quick and easy fix and there is none. My honest opinion is that you are currently unfit to be a dog or a husky owner. There are two ways to fix this... you get the help of a professional and get in-home training to MAKE yourself fit. Or you give your pup up for adoption (preferably to a rescue or a no-kill shelter) and give her the best chance of a happy life. Again, don't be an idiot... I'm not saying that you can't give her a happy life. I am saying that right now you are unprepared and your attitude needs serious adjustment... and that is possible for you to change. But you WILL fail, and you WILL set her up for failure IF YOU DON'T CHANGE. The choice is yours. A sincere good luck to you and I pray for your puppy that you make the right decision for you both.

feeding amount  - Page 4 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feeding amount    feeding amount  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

feeding amount

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4