It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

July husky meet up in Orlando

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

July husky meet up in Orlando Empty
PostSubject: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:33 pm

We had a great time at the July husky meet up in Orlando today despite the awful heat. Hubby came along and took some pics. Sorry to disappoint guys but it was so hot he wasn't much in the mood to take many pics, but here are a few of the ones he did get.

Jessica, it was so nice to meet you, your husband and Evo. Evo is such a gorgeous boy and we got a few good shots of him too. Smile

Meeting everyone
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4834

Hot and tired before he even has a chance to play! Rolling Eyes
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4835

A gorgeous wooly joined in the fun...
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4836

July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4837

Yep, that's little Dakota on the right behind Evo (center). Evo's such a big boy!
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4838

July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4839

This is my favorite picture from the park, the size difference and look on Dakota's face is priceless! lol!
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4842

July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4843

You can see how big Evo is compared to Dakota Razz
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4844

July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4845

Huskies conspiring around the watering hole Suspect
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4847

A husky almost as big as Evo!
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4849

July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4851

Yes, that's Dakota's leg in Evo's mouth! Shocked LOL, you weren't kidding Jess!
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4852

Evo dominating my pitiful little boy. lol
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4855

Dakota has other thoughts on that. Razz
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4856

What goes around comes around lol
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4857

Even Faith made an acquaintance in the small dog section. This was her first time at a dog park!
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4862

Taking a breather...
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4864

And after arriving back home....all was quiet.
July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4868

July husky meet up in Orlando _DSC4878

Hope you all enjoy! Smile

Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Great pics Val (and hubby) as always! Smile

I can't wait to do more husky meetups when we move. And Evo is beautiful, Jessica!

July husky meet up in Orlando Hailey10
Back to top Go down
harmonytime
Acoustic Howler
harmonytime

PostSubject: Re: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Val,

Thanks for posting all those pics! LOL That was so much fun to see! We had a great laugh at how he sits and the action shots of he and Dakota playing - so nice to have another big dog play like he does!

Dakota is a beautiful boy and easy to fall in love with - and we're glad Faith had a chance to make friends, too!

Evo loved making new friends and we hope we can meet up some more so they can have more time to play! Thanks again for sharing your pictures! Makes me want a better camera so I can get fun action shots like those!

Jessica
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

Male Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:14 am

Hmmm. I should organize one of those around here. Great pics! It's also nice to see that our "Community" section is getting put to good use. I know that there's a few members who have gotten to meet up and make friends because of this site and that's something that we were hoping for.

Posts made by me are not associated or approved by itsahuskything.com. It is widely known that I am a misfit, ingrate, degenerate, brash, trenchant, sardonic, brusque, forthright individual. It should be remembered that all parties operate on the internet and any offense taken from the internet should immediately be followed by a thorough evaluation of one's personal sanity.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Back to top Go down
Catherine
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:44 am

Wow Val I just love seeing your pictures - its like we are there with you Very Happy

Dakota looks like he had great fun with Evo - who is OMG Enormous but gorgeous Wink

Poor little Faith I hope she had fun too - her tail is completely underneath her body in the pic with the little Jack Russell.

I love that Wooly Husky - absolutely gorgeous I think I would have been tempted to steal that one away.

The best pics tho are all the huskys conspiring around the water hole, Dakota sneeking a look at the Great Dane and Evo standing over Dakota - absolutely brill!

Thanks for sharing guys - I am so jealous - Dino and Ava would have had a blast if they were there!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Tori, where are you moving to?! I had no idea a move was in the works for you guys. Hubby and I are planning to be moved out of FL in 2 months. Not exactly sure on location yet, but we might be moving back to Washington state. Pennsylvania is another possibility for us too.

Jessica, we should definitely get together again for another play date even if it's not at a husky meet up. Wish the weather were a little cooler but perhaps we could meet up earlier in the morning sometime before it gets too hot.

Chad, please do organize a meet up and post pics! You have enough people in your area and we'd love pics! Wink

Cath, I wish Dino and Ava could have joined. They would all have an absolute ball together. LOL You caught Faith's tail between her legs. Poor thing never has her tail between her legs and as soon as I put her on the ground in the small dog section it went right under and didn't come out until we left the dog park. Baby steps I guess...at least she went up to the other dogs and did the whole sniffing thing. No playing for her though. Sad

Teenager
Teenager
The Dentist

Female Join date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:37 pm

I'll plan the Denver meet up since Chad is busy all the time. Jenn and Ken are already on board for a weekend meet-up. Which weekends work for you, Harrise and Chad? Looking forward to it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Val- we're moving down to Albany come December. I may move earlier, but Koda would stay with John. We hate Potsdam-- it's too far away and in the middle of nowhere. I can't WAIT. Once we do move, Albany is only a short drive from certain parts of PA and my best friends lives in Williamsport, PA- so if you move there, we'll definitely have to meet up! Smile

July husky meet up in Orlando Hailey10
Back to top Go down
sunshinehuskies
Teenager
Teenager
sunshinehuskies

Female Join date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Great pictures! I loved the one with the Great Dane. It looks like a fun time was had by all. If anyone is in the Georgia area, let me know, I would love to have a play date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunshinehuskies
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Im from Bucks county PA but i love it here in Colorado and will never leave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July husky meet up in Orlando   July husky meet up in Orlando Empty

Back to top Go down

July husky meet up in Orlando

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1