It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

What Colour Is My husky pup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

Female Join date : 2019-11-18

What Colour Is My husky pup Empty
PostSubject: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:01 pm

Right I’ve got 4 month husky pup Apollo I’m still stuck on he’s colour! I feel like I’ve gone through all the colours of the rainbow with him😩 when he was first born he was very dark brown, then I though he was sable now he seems to be white a grey😐 please some one help me and can give me something on he’s colour or anything!!
I’ll also post Pics from first born to now! Also mum and dad, also mum and dads parents😭
What Colour Is My husky pup 6f755a10
What Colour Is My husky pup B4fd5610
What Colour Is My husky pup 2f899a10
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:01 pm

What Colour Is My husky pup 367d9b10
What Colour Is My husky pup 45b91110
What Colour Is My husky pup Cae0aa10
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:04 pm

Okay this is Skye (white) mum and her parents (silver/grey)
What Colour Is My husky pup B9154b10
What Colour Is My husky pup F6f3d910
What Colour Is My husky pup 5a270d10
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:05 pm

And this is Apollo’s Dad (Brown) dads mum (brown with one blue eye) dads dad(light brown)
What Colour Is My husky pup E7850310
What Colour Is My husky pup 7d998d10
What Colour Is My husky pup Aab73710
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

Female Join date : 2018-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 9:07 am

Looking at the few pics i have of spider as a puppy, i would say apollo probably will be a sable/wolf grey. At 3 weeks spider was dark grey/brown then she progressed to being grey then she went white everywhere but her face. And then her adult coat came in. And squirt was brown with a black muzzle until she was almost 1 and then the markings came in.
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 5:57 pm

He’s really got me confused😂 on a plus side he’s training is coming on nicely we are half way there to me saying “Bang” and him flopping to he’s side
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 6:15 pm

Lol squirt has the "grizzly bear" where she gets up on 2 feet and does the rurururu sound. And spider is working on the army crawl. Spiders new thing is to "hunt" the nerf football. She stalks it attacks and throws it then runs away and then it all starts over again.
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 6:26 pm

They would be so cool to see that “grizzly bear” Storm can do sit paw down and army crawl, Apollo does “bang” sit paw down and roll over. They are such a clever breed and they can pick up the tricks so quickly!
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 8:05 am

A new twist in this story of Apollo’s coats he’s is now going black!! I can’t keep up🤷‍�What Colour Is My husky pup 38d1c710
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 9:47 am

Thats how spiders colors morphed dark grey to white with a mask and the color gradually came in after that. Here is her 2 days short of being 5 months old What Colour Is My husky pup 20150712
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:23 pm

Yeah they are similar, it’s so crazy how there coats change! How are you doing during this trying time🙄
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:29 pm

Other then chewy.com putting me in a bad mood. I dont go out every day so not much has changed. I am bracing for really bad news next week regarding shadow. He fell twice in the last week and having issues getting up. When he walks his feet cross in the back. Today i lifed his leg to trim his nails and he yelped so i got him an appointment at the vet. How is the uk?
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:36 pm

Oh no bless him, I hope he’s okay please god!! Let me know how he goes?! And same thing every day get up clean cook do the washing take the dogs for a walk repeat, I’ve ordered some embroidery needles and silks so I think I’m going to have a new hobby, thanks to god none of my family has caught it, but anxiety is playing up a bit more than usual, how’s you vegetables coming along and your herbs??
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:52 pm

Taking over the dining room. I really want to get my dwarf BlackBerry in the pot but it needs a wind break. I was at the hardware store today looking at plastic sheeting. I have a waterbed frame and 2 2x8 ft vinyl trellises and im trying to figure out how im going to build a greenhouse with a $50 budget. My BlackBerry has tons of flowers and the blueberry has a few clusters that are flowering. Unfortunately i feel like lofe is on hold until i know whats up with shadow. But at the moment it is snowing.
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 4:31 am

That sounds amazing, my hubby just built me a vegetable patch with some sleepers so today I will be planting out, we’ve had the last of the frost and my potatoes that I planted are starting to leaf and flower, I know it’s heart breaking to see them in pain!
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:17 am

One huge driving factor is im trying to quit smoking. Using chantix seems to be useless for the ciggs but its making the weed stretch out longer so i am also trying the distraction technique. Went to the doc yesterday and i need to go on a major diet.

Another greenhouse setback was my circular saw cant go through the water bed frame at once. Have to do 1 pass then flup it do a second pass then finish with a hand saw.
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:18 pm

You are best to quit smoking is so bad for your body! Well I’ve planted my cabbage and broccoli today🥦🥬
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 6:26 pm

Yeah its less of a health thing and more of a money thing. I love cabbage and broccoli but most of all i love cauliflower
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 6:30 pm

I’ve never tried growing cauliflower?? I’m a lover of all veg lol
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 10:36 am

My failed attempt and clipping Sandy😐😂What Colour Is My husky pup Dae3ec10
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 10:40 am

Squirt looks like she was clipped by a 3 yr old. The goal was the matts and sap but im gonna have to touch her up today
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:45 am

So does Sandy!! She has zero fur😂
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 1:05 pm

What Colour Is My husky pup 20200413

Really this is bad... i plan of fixing it somewhat today
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 2:09 pm

I am so glad to hear I am not alone with matting woolies. I've been going at Ami's leg feathers with the scissors - mud, ice and snow can take perfectly fine leg feathers and turn them into dreads in less than a day! Especially down near the hocks. Ami's tail is fine - his pants look very much like Squirt Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 3:35 pm

We are a bunch of crappy groomers😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Colour Is My husky pup   What Colour Is My husky pup Empty

Back to top Go down

What Colour Is My husky pup

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next