It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:35 pm

Such a cute pic Amanda! How did you get Red to wear those? I feel like Lutsen would be trying to paw them off lol!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:09 pm

she looks adorable lol, incognito as the Easter husky bunny.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Red Bunny! How cute, the flop ear is perfect lol
And cool fun park pics
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:11 am

@Renee, yeah the concept of the dog park is nice but the town has been doing a very poor upkeep. But it also doesn't help that some of the people there allow their dogs do whatever they want. I went there last night with Red and it was a bust but probably because it was so windy out and not a lot of people wanted to be outside. I kept Red on the large side of the dog park as the other side had two Boston Terriers in there...the owner was too busy on her cell phone to realize her dogs had pooped so she didn't even pick up the poo. And she actually allowed them to dig holes! I hate that! If I want to run around with my dog in the park then I have to be careful not to step in the hole or worse yet, someone else's dog could get hurt. SMH. After she left, a mother came with two slightly smaller than Red sized dogs and she was screaming at her two kids to not allow them to come into the same side as Red. So yes....last night was a bust. silent As for dressing up...hah you could dazzle up Sofie in kids clothing or a little tutu, that would be so cute. You usually only ever seen teenie dogs dressed up but I think it's so funny to see larger ones dressed up instead.

@Greta, thanks! In most of the bunny pics we had to kind of hold her a bit. Either my husband or I was also waving my flip flop as we were taking the pics cause it distracted her. But we also took a ton of pics cause she kept shaking her head so I'm not saying it was an easy accomplishment! lol In St. Patty's day pics where she's sitting outside and looking up, she was distracted by something flying in the sky. As for her Birthday pics, I got her tiara to stay on cause I had tied it under her chin and she was also super tired cause I had just brought her home from 2 hrs at the dog park. She couldn't muster up the strength to knock off her tiara. But of course, she regained all her energy as soon as I brought out her cakes and presents...lol typical kid!

@Ronin and David, Red says thank you and she'd lay you an egg but neither dogs or bunnies lay eggs...hahah Red makes one giant bunny though!
Back to top Go down
Jenah
Puppy
Puppy
Jenah

Female Join date : 2016-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:46 am

She is beautiful!!! I love the dark red.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:51 pm

Thanks Jenah! I've always wanted a red husky ever since I was a child and now we've got one. A big furry brat!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:18 pm

On our way to see grandma.

Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 20160411
Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 20160412
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 4:45 pm

She look soo thrilled lolol
Have fun Red Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Haha oh yes! She was a bundle of joy.

Now on our way home. I think she's slowly migrating to the floor.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 20160413
Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 20160414
Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 20160415
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Very cute pics Amanda. Does Red not like grandma or something? LOLOL

She is such a cutie Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Hahah @Jimmy, not at all. It's just that the drive to Grandma's is about 2.5 hrs away so she's just a little pooped. We also got her up at about 4am so that might have been the cause for her expression.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 am

I was just playin' Amanda. The 4am thing explains that look for sure though, lol. If I'm up early, Kohdi will go "hide" in the dining room so I don't disturb him, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:58 am

Ahhh, poor Red having to get up early, haha. Mine are not really early birds as well. I'd get the same looks. Last pic is priceless.
Back to top Go down
Jenah
Puppy
Puppy
Jenah

Female Join date : 2016-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:27 am

I love the sleepy pictures. Why do they always find the weirdest ways to sleep??? (2nd picture).
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

Female Join date : 2015-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:45 am

What a beautiful dog! All of these pictures make me so impatient for my red one to get here. Comparison pictures are a great idea. I will have to remember to do that.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:39 pm

she is so cute in her sleeping shots as she becomes one with the back set hehe, lol i get the same looks form Leo when we have to get up and go on a long road trip.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:36 am

Thanks everyone! Yeah....Red is certainly not a morning dog. She'll do that half yowl, howl, yawn thing when she gets up in the morning...it's a very deep sound but so funny!

@Stefanie, thanks! You can tell how original we were with naming Red...LOL

Ah...been away for awhile and playing catch up. Here are some recent pics of the old girl.

My sister-in-law visited and brought this faux Charlie Brown outfit. Red hated it...lol it was a tad small and my mom says it makes her look even more like a boy. Poor girl.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 Charli10

Here she is watching me as I put my face on for work in the morning.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 Mornin10

Red is very unsure about being picked up...but I think it's also too early in the morning for her to make an effort to wiggle out of dad's arms. She's got the "durf" face in the 1st pic and looks like a little bear in the 2nd.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 Sleepy10
Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 Sleepy11

A close up of her enjoying her new toy. She loves the thing but it's so LOUD against the hardwood floor.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 Newtoy10
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:07 pm

Long time no see!

Great pics as always, Amanda, she is such a cutie. Sweater looks good on her! Wink
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:02 am

Thanks Jimmy! It's been a bit hectic. It rained every single day last week and we got absolutely no yard work done. Red was going bonkers from having to stay indoors, the husband started a new job, more family visits....ahh...

Red has such an aversion to clothing so I think that's why she looks a little upset wearing her sweater. It's starting to get warmer here so I think it'll be time to pack it way anyway! Right now, we are looking to replace the living room ceiling fan with a much larger 9 blade fan in hopes that it'll keep this girl cooler in the summer. I used up all my points from work just for her!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 2:58 pm

beautiful pics. she looks very cute with her sweeter on. she so cute looks like a teddy bear when she gets picked up. very cool toy and nice close up for her too.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Cute pics... we've got that ball for Ami, too. One of the very few toys he'll play with... And it's loud even in the grass!!

Amanda, I set a 22" box fan on the floor and run it for Ami on the summer.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Kenzi goes stiff as a board if you pick her up. Other dog turns into a limp noodle and somehow manages to put on 100 pounds instantly.

Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:19 am

Ahhhh, such cute pics, miss seeing Red. How adorable in the daddy pics, hahahaha, she has so many expressions. I love the pic of her watching you get ready for work.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySat May 14, 2016 10:50 pm

@Ronin, isn't it funny how they can look like other animals at times?
@Amy, good idea on the fan. In addition to the ceiling fan we also ran a couple floor ones for Red also. But our living room one was way too small for the cathedral ceiling we have. But that's what came with the house when we got it last year. Love-hate relationship with that ball.
@Jenn, hahha maybe Kenzi has a height phobia! Red gets the additional poundage though.
@Renee, Red often gives me that bug eyed expression especially when she wants me to chase her around the house!

It looks like I'll be going offline for awhile again. Husband had a serious accident at work on Thurs. The tip of his finger was compromised and the aftermath was complete hell  pale . I'll be tending to him and dealing with paperwork while he recovers. Hope everyone (both humans and fur babies) stay safe and healthy as we enter the summer months.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:31 am

Amanda - sorry to hear about hubby's finger Crying or Very sad I lost the tip of my left index finger in high school on a band trip to DC - the wind slammed the hotel door on it. Wierd thing is that 2 of my sisters lost the same tip - one as a preschooler got it caught in a door, again wind (small tornado in NC) and one in a car door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next