It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:13 pm

What is with huskies and sticks!? Lol cute pics Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:10 pm

OK! Finally some downtime. Here she is back in June when we first brought her home. Enjoying the green.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 135610

Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 135810
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Some more back in June when she was about 3 months old.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150612

Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150613

Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150614
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Baby gate that only kept her in place for about 1 month before she learned to jump over it. We promptly stopped using the wee wee pads at the advice of the vet of course. Now we have the remaining stack just to wipe up her water spills.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150615

Rock-a-bye huskyyyy......
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150616

Giving her human cousin a doggie facial.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150617

Red's "What in the H*LL are YOU looking at?!" face.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150618

Working hard at her treat.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150619

Sleepy time.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150712
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Some more sleepy time. My husband would kill me if he knew I posted this pic up with him sleeping like that but its a good thing he doesn't even go on this forum. heh!
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 5149-m10

Here she is just a bit older looking like a goof and chilling near the fan.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150713

Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150714

Red Riding Hood or the Wolf?
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 987-mm10

Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 988-mm10
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:35 pm

Had some down time at work and did a little work on this one.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 2015-021

Breaking my back...she's compact and HEAVY.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 370410

She enjoyed this bed for about a month before she decided to take a few whizzes on this...which was the reason why I joined this forum. Glad to say she's now allowed to have access to her doggie bed again.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150715

Unfortunately, she promptly ripped up this crate mat when I was away.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150812

Miss America.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150813

Even more sleepy time...
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150716
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:53 pm

She hates being held but I just can't help  myself.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150720

I promise she is not being choked in this pic. This is one of those kodak moments caught within a split second.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150721

Get. Me. Out. Of. This. NOW!
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 Edited10

This was a lonely day. No one else showed up at the dog park.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151017

Pooped after some play time.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151018

Yo. 'Sup?
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150913

You don't see me.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150814

The cone of shame from 2 weeks ago after she got her baby maker removed. Happy little camper...eh?
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151019
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:00 am

Peek-a-boo.I'm assuming she chewed that one part off just so that she could look out at us.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20150914

Phew! That was a lot of pics. However, I figured if I didn't load all the pics I have so far right now then it'd take me forever to get around to posting them in the future. I know most of what I have for pics, Red is indoors. Like I had mentioned before, she never stands still long enough for me to get a clear shot of her when outside as she's preoccupied with her sticks.

GravityM wrote:
What is with huskies and sticks!?

I have no clue but sometimes, she practically has me flying off my feet when she has her 40 lb brick of a body lunging after one. Crazy girl.

In any case, these are what I have for now. Can't wait till December so that I can do some 6 month and 9 month old comparison shots Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 am

Amanda - your pictures are cracking me up lol! Red's personality, as it unfolds in the pics reminds me very much of my son's dog, Archer. He stays with us almost half time and really keeps my hopping. And like Red, he looks compact but he weighs a ton - he's absolutely solid granite - and loves to fling himself into my torse Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 1625187496

That "she's not being choked" pic is hysterical....you must have so much fun with her!

Too bad Putnam Valley is so far away...
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:43 am

Red is so funny. I love the picture where you're holding her. She looks like she's posing lol! She also has beautiful markings.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:48 am

This is her eager wide eyed ready to play face. That elephant in the corner....she ripped one of the eyes off so I patched that up. Now, the rest of the elephant stays dry except for the one little patch which she's always licking. Weirdo...must have a sensory thing going on with her tongue.

Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 5060-110
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:52 pm

Amanda, great pics!! She is an exquisite deep red, love her markings. I adore the little red riding hood pic, too funny.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 4:37 pm

My inside pics never look this nice, lol.

Cute, funny, beautiful pics. "Miss America", Red just looks outstanding, that is a great pic
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:29 am

@MiyasMomma, thanks! I love her color too. I get so many folks that get a confused look when I confirm to them that huskies do actually come in a variety of colors, including red. That last pic makes her look like she has eye lids...heh!

@Artic_Wind, the Miss America pic is one of my favorites too. I have that in a "favorite family member" frame and it just ends up looking like a frame manufacturer's stock photo! My outside pics turn out terrible for the most part  Rolling Eyes

Here's some pics from this weekend.

Dad! MuST you swerve the car?!
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151028

New friend! We played and played and played and played and played....for 2+ hrs because we are energizer bunnies in disguise.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151024

Enjoying a nice walk on a lonely street.Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151025

For once, we have the world's most pooped pup on our hands rather than pup poop. All it took was an early morning wake up, a day trip to MA, a long play session and 2 long lonely walks.Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151026

Sorry about the sideways pics. Some pics tend to get rotated once I load them and I haven't figured out how to undo that.

Last edited by redlattinville on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:08 am

haha, Amanda that dog looks terrified of Red. Cute pic. and yes that last pic she does look like she has eye lids, lol.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:16 am

Lol yup! He does look scared but they played like they were each others best buds even though this was their first meeting. They would take breaks in between playing but then one would tap the other's face and then they'd go at it all over again. No one could believe how long they played!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:05 pm

The "swerve the car" pic is priceless! I just love her expressions! LOL
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:06 am

Yup! She despises car rides as much as Mishka loves them. Doesn't matter if she's crated during the ride or if she's tethered to a seatbelt, she will pierce your eardrums with her opera voice at the first opportunity!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:45 am

That first pic is funnyyy, her face lol y u swerve human!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:18 pm

I bet she's also probably less than happy that her naked belly is exposed in the serve pic too. It's taking forever for her fur to grow back and looks soooooo pitiful!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:50 pm

redlattinville wrote:
Yup! She despises car rides as much as Mishka loves them. Doesn't matter if she's crated during the ride or if she's tethered to a seatbelt, she will pierce your eardrums with her opera voice at the first opportunity!

I think mine are ok with the car because I picked them up from the breeder in the car, and since then, 95% of the car rides end in something "good" for them, like trips to the pet store and things like that. Pretty sure you can get Red to like car trips.

Funny about the shaved belly thing...when Mishka was shaved, I was at first amazed that Mishka seemed to have grown right after her surgery...but of course it wasn't that she grew, her legs just seemed longer with less fur down there, lol.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:31 am

I'm hopeful that Red will get used to it. Her car rides usually end at a positive destination for her (like the dog park). But she will pace on her tether and scream the entire drive. After she's had her fill at the dog park, she's quiet as a mouse on the ride home but I think it's only because she's expended energy. Whenever she acts up during a ride, she always tries to get into the front seat which I can't have. I thought it was because she didn't like riding in the back alone so I sat in the back with her when my husband would tag along. I'd make him drive but nope, even with me trying to comfort her she still cries. Ahh.....I'll be blessed with her soulful singing again on Thurs when I bring her to the vet for her monthey weighing.  pale
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:00 pm

Happy Halloween everyone! Red is dressed as the horse for the Headless Horseman this year. Here's 1 pic for now since it's such a pain to load pics via my cell. Will load the rest tomorrow (I hope).

Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151029
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:38 pm

LOL, that's too cute Smile happy Halloween!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Thanks Jimmy! Hope you and your pups had a nice one as well! Here are the rest of the Halloween photos.

Ready-ing herself to give my niece a kiss.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151032

Caught both of them off guard with the best expressions!
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151033

Here are their more normal expressions.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151034

Sniff sniff.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151035

Red's 1st meet 'n greet with Halloween Santa.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151036

"And now I shall thoroughly sniff Halloween Santa."
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151037

"OooOoOoooo! Even dogs get treats on Halloween!" (She got the command to lay down)
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151038

Slowly inching her way down in anticipation of a tasty goodie.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151039

My sister: "That's a good girl!!!" Red: "Yeah yeah...gimmie my treat while I stick my tongue out at ya."
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151040

"What is this? A hot dog dog in a hot dog suit?"
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151041

"Hm. Looks like this guy tried to do a rip-off of my costume. Must sniff him."
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151042

Don't ask about my arm...focus on her naked belly instead.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151043

Red's old lady cousins (my sister's dogs).
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151044

Red airing out her tongue (and butt).
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 20151045

Stopped at a gas station on our way home and this is how she tries to scope out what I'm doing in the trunk. She's tethered to the seat belt so all you see is this funny looking head.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 2015-110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next