It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of? Empty
PostSubject: Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of?   Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:54 pm

So my trainer suggested these to me to try with koda. He is never calm. Ive never seem him just lay on the floor and relax when we arnt ready for bed. I know its not lack of exercise cause he does it right after a long tiring walk or rollerblade still. I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard or used them. She said they are all natural and wont make him doppie or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
AddieRN80
Newborn
Newborn
AddieRN80

Female Join date : 2014-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of?   Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:30 pm

I'm a new doggy mom so take my opinion with a grain of salt. It has good reviews on Amazon, the few bad ones are that it didn't work and there was one allergic reaction posted. Myself, I always try to stay as natural as possible and the majority of ingredients are all natural. I would feel comfortable trying it, but I would see about getting a sample before wasting time and money on a whole bag. I would also look into natural/herbal products if you have the time and like the idea.

~Addie
Back to top Go down
Playing with the Big Dogs
Adult
Adult
Playing with the Big Dogs

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of?   Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of? EmptySat May 24, 2014 2:09 am

Someone just recommended these to me and I ordered them to give it a try. Now my dogs are great at relaxing and calming down most of the time they are currently all napping while I am on my computer but granted it is kind of late. I got them because we currently are baby sitting a dog for a friend and we have been having more issues crating our puppy now that there is another dog in the house even though she is crated. We are going to give them a try to help them settle in the crates also for if anyone reacts badly to the fireworks. I will let you know how they do with it but like I said none of my are super hyper (well they are periodically through out the day but they chill out and lay down and nap all the time or just chew a bone.) So if it works for me it might not work for you.
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of?   Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of? Empty

Back to top Go down

Composure dog chews. Anyone ever hear of?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1