It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

Female Join date : 2013-04-06

Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook! Empty
PostSubject: Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook!   Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:28 am

https://www.facebook.com/SifTheHusky

Feel free to also share lots of photos of your dogs (especially funny ones), experiences, and stories! If any of you have like pages, do send them my way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariadne81
Newborn
Newborn
Ariadne81

Female Join date : 2014-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook!   Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:28 pm

I followed it! Sif is adorable! I created a page of my own for Semper, the pup we just got. Smile If you'd like to check it out it's at https://www.facebook.com/SempertheSiberianHusky
Back to top Go down
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

PostSubject: Re: Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook!   Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:53 pm

WOW your pup has such gorgeous markings!!!! thanks for following sif c:
Back to top Go down
Ariadne81
Newborn
Newborn
Ariadne81

PostSubject: Re: Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook!   Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Thanks! I love being able to watch the pups grow! Very Happy I think that's one of the greatest things about pages like yours. That's actually why I decided to create my own for Semper. lol! I saw your page and that really is a great idea!
Back to top Go down
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

PostSubject: Re: Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook!   Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 pm

You will really be surprised on how fast the little pup grows!!!! So take tons of photos! I seriously can not believe ours is a few days shy from a full year !!! I look forward to watching your pup and I can not wait to see how handsome he becomes! How is he with his training so far? The first two weeks are probably the hardest!!! I was seriously teaching Sif tricks just to exercise her mind to exhaustion ...each trick would tire her out, and throw her into a two hour nap coma lol. Good luck on your beautiful pup! I hope you and your family have tons of fun with him
Back to top Go down
Ariadne81
Newborn
Newborn
Ariadne81

PostSubject: Re: Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook!   Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:46 pm

So far the training is going really well! He seems so smart, I think we got really lucky! Very Happy This is only his 3rd day with us and he's only had 3 potty accidents today (just pee) and he already knows the 'sit' command and he's pretty good with 'down' when he jumps up on people and things. lol! Oh, and we introduced him to a kong toy yesterday and he really loves it! It's so exciting having a puppy in the house! What tricks have you taught Sif so far?
Back to top Go down
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

PostSubject: Re: Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook!   Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:20 pm

A lot of her training is proper house manners, things she can, and can not touch, she has to sit patiently in front of the door + make eye contact before leaving and entering the house, she can not hop up on counter tops, snatch food, dig on the bed rug or couch, leave it command, drop it command, ... she has a spot for eliminating in the yard and the rest of the yard is for playing ...commands to go lay on her bed or go lay in her crate.... when the car is in motion she has to lay down... fun stuff like toy catch ...and retrieve. treat catch... shake... high five ... howl command ... roll and even some fun sound imitating stuff... ..Seriously the more you train at a young age the better! Wait till you hit adolescents !!!! ahhhhh!!!! But lots of structure and routine keeps them in great behavior, Sif is very high energy so she likes her routine.. it gives her tons of confidence that she knows exactly what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook!   Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook! Empty

Back to top Go down

Would love for some members to follow my Sif on facebook!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1