It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*   Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Holy crap that is a ton of snow! Love the pic of Selena(?) licking the ice.

laura56083
Teenager
Teenager
laura56083

Female Join date : 2013-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*   Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:12 pm

siku&nikolai wrote:
So cute! With those high snowbanks do they ever try to jump over the fence?

If we pushed the snow banks close enough to the fence I bet they would! They're actually a lot further away from the fence than they look. They just LOVE to play on them!

That would be Keeara licking the ice because she's a weirdo! Lol..I'm surprised her tongue didn't stick to it, it was only like 18 degrees out. She did it for so long she made a huge hole in the 4 inches of ice lol. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
laura56083
Teenager
Teenager
laura56083

Female Join date : 2013-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*   Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Hello everyone!! I apologize for being MIA lately, we've had a lot going on...including Keeara being attacked by another dog Sad Luckily she is all healed up now and I'm assuming the fur just won't grow back where the scar is on her head? Anyways, she had her first birthday on Saturday! Can't believe my little girl has grown up so fast, yikes!!! My girls think it is summer already with the 50 degree temperatures and the snow all gone so since they are super spoiled they got their pool out already! Yay for Spring  Cool  Here are a few pics until I get some more uploaded  Smile ....

Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 99995510

Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 19475210

Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 16100910

Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 10111210

Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 19202710

I haven't done anything wrong what are you talking about?
Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 19787710

Sometimes I swear they really are twins lol
Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 10167910

Watch dogs..haha
Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 19709010

Happy 1st birthday Keeara!
Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 99983810

It's 55 degrees out mom we're hot!
Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 16204610
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*   Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Aw, happy 1st birthday, Keeara! They get along so well. I can only hope Layla gets along as well with our second. Sorry again to hear about Keeara being attacked. Hope she's healed up well. Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*   Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:19 am

Wow...these pics just made my day Smile  Such a happy family!

Glad to hear your dogs find it hot at 55° - I've been a little worried with Ami slowing down when it gets into the high 40's. Was afraid there was something wrong. But I guess, if you've been acclimated to low teens and won't use a house unless it's single digits or less, than 40° is a heat wave! Your girls look so satisfied in the pool...
Back to top Go down
Bella_Jasper
Teenager
Teenager
Bella_Jasper

Female Join date : 2013-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*   Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:59 am

Keera's fur should grow back eventually, in my experience head fur seems to take longer to come in after fights.  Bella has had a nasty T shaped tear just under her eye, a gouge above and scratch under the same eye and multiple tiny punctures and scratches all over her head and face.  Though the fur didn't come back as thick I don't think anyone but me notices because I know where the injuries were.  It took a while though, few months I think.  We had quite a few fights between Bella and Jasper that Bel started and got her but whooped.  The one that Jasper started neither of them got injured instead I took the bite. Happy birthday to Keera love the pics their mannerisms seem to similar it's a wonder their not twins!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*   Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 am

Happy birthday Keeara! They really are like mirror images.

And how in the world is 55 hot? lol.

capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*   Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:21 am

simplify wrote:

In Massachusetts this time of year, it's a heat wave!  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*   Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:03 am

simplify wrote:

Right?! Lol. We're in the 70s already and it still considered fresh.

Cute pictures of the girls by the way :)they really do look like they could be twins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*   Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Selena & Keeara's Scrapbook *Updated 1/6/14*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2