It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laurnerox1
Newborn
Newborn
laurnerox1

Female Join date : 2013-03-15

Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy)   Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Hello all! Thought I'd drop by, say hello, and introduce my pack!
I have a 2 1/2 yr old Husky/Timber wolf mix named Brooks! She is submissive, mellow, and very obedient despite coming from a horrid puppy mill setting as a puppy. She loves running off leash at the beach searching for crabs and seaweed. Enjoys belly rubs, ear massages, and sleeping under my bed at night.
Introducing, Brooks!!
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 278160_10101236607750052_1679803249_o
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 20130223_112813_zps8c016e35

Next in my pack is an 11 week old husky/malamute mix named Jago! He was born in a shelter in San Francisco and got to come home with me. He is a feisty and bold puppy that enjoys chewing everything in site and playing with his kong wobbler. He grew 5 pounds in 10 days when I first got him and is going to be a great boy!
Introducing, Jago!!
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 857167_10101719178035332_324117811_o
I also have a 7 year old Labradoodle named Gus, he is really my parents dog but always finds his way over to my house to hang with the pack since over at the other house he is the only dog. He's your typical grumpy old man with the puppy, but loving on everyone else Smile
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 20130223_112804_zps80633e5c
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 20130209_175952_zps589b2898
We also have a beautiful white cat named Miss Kitty. We guess she is about 10 years old. Does great with the dogs, loves to sleep with Brooks, groom everyone and everything that moves, and is still trying to play with the puppy Smile
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 20121224_213218_zpsa297e96c
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 20130304_084233_zps2d79bcd1
And more pics for love
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 20130305_163822_zpsfae79d3d
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 20130319_173922_zpsdaf9ba7b
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 20130312_185322_zps58c2c443
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 20130312_184907_zps4754ec16
Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) 20130302_083926_zpsd0d9f3ab

Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy)   Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Beautiful pack! Smile
Back to top Go down
gocavs627
Puppy
Puppy
gocavs627

Female Join date : 2012-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy)   Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Oh my goodness. What a sweet bunch of fur babies. I'm glad Miss Kitty gets along with everyone. And kudos to you for rescuing Jago and Brooks and giving them the loving home they deserve Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Adult
Adult
Ghost

Female Join date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy)   Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 pm

They are all gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.companionanimalpsychology.blogspot.com
soul embrace
Teenager
Teenager
soul embrace

Male Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy)   Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:03 pm

welcome and great looking pack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy)   Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jago & Brooks from NorCal! (pic heavy)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1