It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Here is a video to show a small sampling of how vocal he's become. He got more grumpy after I stopped filming but he used to NEVER talk this much. lol.

simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:54 pm

This is what I deal with every morning and afternoon! The neighbor's dogs are so annoying and Mishka just makes it worse!

Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:01 pm

I think I would go nuts with all that barking!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Rocio_Caballero wrote:

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto. I HATE barking dogs. When we decided to get dog for deer patrol, the one requirement was he not be a barking dog (well, 2 - ability to thrive in cold temps.) Told husband one of the nice things about Siberians is they don't bark, just "talk" and maybe howl.
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Lol, Mishka cracks me up.

I feel your pain. We have super reactive dogs on either side of us and any time Bode or one of us is out in the yard, they bark like crazy. Plus the neighbors on one side let their dogs out at like 7am on the weekends and just leave them there and they bark constantly. Our bedroom faces the back and we've been sleeping with the window open lately so it's driving me crazy. I just want one day to sleep in on the weekend!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Rocio_Caballero wrote:
Oh believe me, it drives me crazy! If they wouldn't play next to the fence and their stupid yorkie wouldn't have to constantly bark Mishka wouldn't do anything!

amymeme wrote:
Ditto, Ditto, Ditto.  I HATE barking dogs.  When we decided to get dog for deer patrol, the one requirement was he not be a barking dog (well, 2 - ability to thrive in cold temps.)  Told husband one of the nice things about Siberians is they don't bark, just "talk" and maybe howl.
On our walks, every dog in the neighborhood barks at us. It's so annoying. Mishka is super quiet; he only will bark at the dogs next door when he jumps at the fence. Rolling Eyes

MGoBlue wrote:
Lol, Mishka cracks me up.

I feel your pain. We have super reactive dogs on either side of us and any time Bode or one of us is out in the yard, they bark like crazy. Plus the neighbors on one side let their dogs out at like 7am on the weekends and just leave them there and they bark constantly. Our bedroom faces the back and we've been sleeping with the window open lately so it's driving me crazy. I just want one day to sleep in on the weekend!

Oh yeah! I understand! We have a bunch of maltipoos and a terrier on the other side of us that constantly bark at Mishka too. He doesn't bother them anymore like he does the boxers. I think it's really because he wants to go play with them though.

amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Oh god, yes! One man even had the gall to ask me NOT to walk by his house because it made his dog bark and then he would have to go to the window to see what was wrong! I told him I could not do that. Now, I should probably be punished because the day he did this, I found out his wife had died during the night and then a couple weeks later, found out he had dementia and that was the only day he was lucid. And then he died last week. One of the few times I was assertive, stood my ground and then it comes back to bite me!

The rest of the dogs on my various routes all bark but all of them, except 2 houses with little yappy dogs, are contained. One of the little yappy things are "contained" in a pasture - they are, owner described, "shitpoos" and the welded wire fence has openings big enough for them to walk through without a thought. At least Ami has shown no aggression whatsover to these little tiny things, even the miniature dachsund who is all over him with shreaking barks ( you'ld think the thing was being murdered the way he screams!)

I think I would be tempted to toss benedryl laden meatballs over your fence for peace and quiet. Unfortunately, I am not that sociopathic.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:14 pm

amymeme wrote:
Oh god, yes!  One man even had the gall to ask me NOT to walk by his house because it made his dog bark and then he would have to go to the window to see what was wrong!  I told him I could not do that.  Now, I should probably be punished because the day he did this, I found out his wife had died during the night and then a couple weeks later, found out he had dementia and that was the only day he was lucid.  And then he died last week.  One of the few times I was assertive, stood my ground and then it comes back to bite me!
Oh goodness! I probably would have been mortified, but I mean when someone tells you that you should stop walking in front of their house I would probably had said the same thing.

amymeme wrote:
I think I would be tempted to toss benedryl laden meatballs over your fence for peace and quiet.  Unfortunately, I am not that sociopathic.

I have some! (Benadryl and meatballs, just not together.) lol! 

simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:26 pm

A recent video of Mishka Vs the Lizard.

Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Haha, cute vid! Towards the end he's like "where'd it go"...lol
Back to top Go down
kylah2013
Teenager
Teenager
kylah2013

Female Join date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:05 pm

I love watching these videos, he is so fun to watch!
Back to top Go down
RachelNala1694
Adult
Adult
RachelNala1694

Male Join date : 2013-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:28 pm

what a beauty!!!
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 am

Oh my god, his face when it was dead. He was like, "What happened? I was just playin!"
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:23 am

Here's a quick video of Mishka I took this morning with my new GoPro! I'll probably hook it up to him when we bike this fall/winter.

Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Haha, he's just like "What are you doing Ma?"
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:40 pm

He is totally unfazed by me putting random things in his face. lol.

wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Ha ha! Dizzy hates the camera. He always looks away. I have sort of trick him. I can't wait to see your biking videos! The video looks great!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:58 am

Here is another cheesy video I put together with the GoPro video editing software. I love that you can change exposure, saturation, etc. on the video. I need to work on my video endings though. Lol.

simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Here's a grumpy pup waiting for dinner time!

MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:16 am

Mishka is such a handsome boy. Seen some of your videos, what a ham. Saw your fetch video, funny. You made my night.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 am

Thank you! He is definitely a ham. Smile

RachelNala1694
Adult
Adult
RachelNala1694

Male Join date : 2013-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:16 am

I have a hot tub in the backyard at my house too and I thought Nala was the only one that sits, stands, lays, naps on top of the hot tub lol but I just seen Mishka do it! That's so funny how they do that!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:24 am

It's also a launching pad! Haha.

The hot tub is his favorite place to hang out outside. I'm just glad we don't use it. Rofl.

simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:40 pm

Just leaving this here for your amusement...

MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:17 pm

I saw this on your FB Ashleigh, cracked me up. Especially when he shakes his head and looks at the ground like "WTF?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)   Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's Videos (Updated 5/8/15!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next