It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

New to the site, just wanna introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

New to the site, just wanna introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:56 am

This is our baby, her name is Nova, shes 14 weeks old and a total handful, shes had a couple of problems so she is tiny for her age, but we still love her.

New to the site, just wanna introduce myself Nova_p21

New to the site, just wanna introduce myself Nova_p18
Back to top Go down
Yaqui and the Sibe
Puppy
Puppy
Yaqui and the Sibe

Female Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:07 am

Welcome! She's so cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:10 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:37 am

Welcome! wave
Back to top Go down
Kodasmom
Puppy
Puppy
Kodasmom

Female Join date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:41 am

What a doll! So, cute! Welcome.
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:27 am

Thank you everyone Smile I'm hopefully gonna put some pictures up of her when we first got her pretty soon! I'm just happy to have found a place where I can ank questions and share my love.
Back to top Go down
carabou82
Newborn
Newborn
carabou82

Female Join date : 2013-03-19

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:31 am

Super cute!!!
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Female Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Awwww! Such a cutie!
Back to top Go down
amychuke
Teenager
Teenager
amychuke

Female Join date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:46 pm

So cute!!! Welcome and ask away very one here is very friendly! wave
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Sorry the pics are so fuzzy they are taken with my camera phone, I can't find the charger for my camera right now.

New to the site, just wanna introduce myself Nova_112
Showing off those bicolored eyes with her favorite toy

[url=https://servimg.com/view/18232876/16]New to the site, just wanna introduce myself Nova_113
And her "super puppy" symbol again with her favorite toy
Back to top Go down
SilverLeaf
Newborn
Newborn
SilverLeaf

Female Join date : 2013-04-09

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Oh she is so cute! Smile My little Zoey is small too but she was the runt of her litter, all her litter mates look so big next to her! haha
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:16 pm

SilverLeaf wrote:
Oh she is so cute! Smile My little Zoey is small too but she was the runt of her litter, all her litter mates look so big next to her! haha
Awww Smile she was the runt too, her siblings were twice her size when we picked her up, and she has just stay'd extremely small, we ran into a puppy that is 5 weeks younger than her last Friday and it was a full head taller than her, we are hoping she reaches atleast the lower end of the breed standard around 35 lbs
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:45 am

NovasHuman wrote:
New to the site, just wanna introduce myself Nova_113

Oh my gosh I just want to scratch that belly! lol!
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Welcome! She's so cute!
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 pm

MayaAndSophie wrote:
Welcome! She's so cute!
Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
karmaann
Newborn
Newborn
karmaann

Female Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Precious little girl. I love her facial markings. It's like she has eyeliner on. Very pretty.
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Rocio_Caballero wrote:
NovasHuman wrote:
New to the site, just wanna introduce myself Nova_113

Oh my gosh I just want to scratch that belly! lol!
lol yeah she just doesnt ever sit still long enough
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:16 pm

karmaann wrote:
Precious little girl. I love her facial markings. It's like she has eyeliner on. Very pretty.
Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soul embrace
Teenager
Teenager
soul embrace

Male Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:56 pm

welcome to the site and yay for someone else from alabama Smile

can't really make it out in the picture but what color is the other eye?

she pretty!
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:14 pm

oh yay Smile thanks, her other eye is a super light brown, the very bottom edge of it is blue though
Back to top Go down
soul embrace
Teenager
Teenager
soul embrace

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:17 pm

NovasHuman wrote:
oh yay Smile thanks, her other eye is a super light brown, the very bottom edge of it is blue though

that's neat Smile
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:22 pm

soul embrace wrote:
NovasHuman wrote:

that's neat Smile
lol everyone points it out when we go anywhere with her, she's turned into quite the spoiled brat. we are working on teaching her to sit to greet people though while she is still a puppy. Where in Alabama are you from we are on the lower end
Back to top Go down
soul embrace
Teenager
Teenager
soul embrace

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:31 pm

the upper half. i'm in decatur.....about 20 miles south of huntsville.
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Ohhh yeah thats alittle ways from us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, just wanna introduce myself   New to the site, just wanna introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the site, just wanna introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1