It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

The passing gas smile.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager
Super Nova

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

The passing gas smile. Empty
PostSubject: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:30 am

Nova is laying on the kitchen floor and just lets one rip. I look over at him and say "did you just pass gas? Razz ", and he looks at me and does the whole mouth open smile. I couldn't help but to laugh.

Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 am

That's hilarious!! Ava does stuff like that too. Whenever she gets off the couch, she puts her front feet on the floor with her butt in the air and stretches. I swear, the other night there was a whistling sound from her bum and she just looked over her shoulder at me and grinned before taking off lol!
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:39 am

lol! , that's hilarious! Maya does the stretch fart all the time! When Kay passes gas it's time to clear the room.
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:41 am

Snickers farts in his sleep sometimes. Poor old man, it terrifies him! It'll be all nice and quiet in the house, and he'll jump up from a solid sleep and take off running like he's been shot. A few times, he's jumped up and ran head-first into a wall. I don't know whats so scary about it, but its funny in a sad way lol
Back to top Go down
Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager
Super Nova

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:44 am

Gotta love the playfulness Wink
Back to top Go down
goaliechick41
Teenager
Teenager
goaliechick41

Female Join date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:45 am

My brand new puppy had the most gnarly gas over the weekend... And they were SBDs too. She'd be sleeping in my arms on the couch and a cloud would just envelop me. But she was so cute I couldn't do anything but smile as my eyes watered.
They had her on a cheap food, and the gas seems to be (scuse the pun) "passing". Lol. Got her some BBW puppy. No more stinky. Well, yet.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 am

lol! That's fantastic! I wonder why dogs farting is such a funny topic, but it really is. My old girl used to walk up the stairs (we have a TON of stairs in our house) and let out a little fart every step. Haha. Man. Farts.

Myndi wrote:
Snickers farts in his sleep sometimes. Poor old man, it terrifies him! It'll be all nice and quiet in the house, and he'll jump up from a solid sleep and take off running like he's been shot. A few times, he's jumped up and ran head-first into a wall. I don't know whats so scary about it, but its funny in a sad way lol
This is hillarious too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager
Super Nova

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:52 am

hahaha, a fart every step.
Back to top Go down
Onyx_Blitz
Teenager
Teenager
Onyx_Blitz

Male Join date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:15 am

Within the past 2 weeks I have smelled Onyx for the first time. They are the most god awful smelling farts I have dealt with. He didn't even acknowledge it, like he was telling himself, gotchya...and you won't even think it was me cuz I am not moving...lol.
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Male Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:27 pm

HAHA! That's funny! Nikko does the stretch fart all the time! It is so funny because when he farts he will look around like he didn't know where it came from! I always know it's him because it smells like sauerkraut!
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Dot wrote:
lol! That's fantastic! I wonder why dogs farting is such a funny topic, but it really is.

Dude, anyone/thing farting is hilarious! Fart jokes never get old! Yes, I am aware that this speaks volumes of my maturity level...

Ghost always looks a little ashamed when she farts, it's kind of funny. She'll let one, then turn and stare at her ass like "oh my god, was that me?!" Damn dog belches like a frat boy too Razz

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

The passing gas smile. 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:58 pm

lol! My 8 year old Dalmatian girl has the walk-n-farts! We have a flight of 18 stairs and she does her loud manly farts every step and I crack up!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:14 pm

blueeyedghost wrote:
Dot wrote:
lol! That's fantastic! I wonder why dogs farting is such a funny topic, but it really is.

Dude, anyone/thing farting is hilarious! Fart jokes never get old!
Truth.
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:21 pm

blueeyedghost wrote:
Dot wrote:

Dude, anyone/thing farting is hilarious! Fart jokes never get old! Yes, I am aware that this speaks volumes of my maturity level...

Ghost always looks a little ashamed when she farts, it's kind of funny. She'll let one, then turn and stare at her ass like "oh my god, was that me?!" Damn dog belches like a frat boy too Razz

lol! Juneau belches really bad too! She'll be up in my face begging for attention, then all of a sudden her head tilts forward slightly and her lips bubble up as she goes "bleeech" LOL. Well excuse you, missy!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Hayden_69 wrote:
lol! My 8 year old Dalmatian girl has the walk-n-farts! We have a flight of 18 stairs and she does her loud manly farts every step and I crack up!
Ooh. Loud and manly. You've got me beat!
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Koda's farts are loud and squeaky. He never smiles though, he looks embarrassed and guilty, like he's sulking. He ALWAYS toots when he's walking or near Jarod. I feel like he tries to pretend he didn't do it.
Thank goodness they don't smell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The passing gas smile.   The passing gas smile. Empty

Back to top Go down

The passing gas smile.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1