It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Um....Disturbing humping motion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovesky
Newborn
Newborn
lovesky

Female Join date : 2012-08-03

Um....Disturbing humping motion Empty
PostSubject: Um....Disturbing humping motion   Um....Disturbing humping motion EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:10 pm

What the flip?! So my puppy is a little over 9 weeks old, and he started humping my husbands legs. I'm talking FULL ON HUMPING! I'm like omg what the heck. My Question is what age do they start doing this?! I mean, isin't he only a baby still?! What the... I'm totally freakin out.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas F.
Newborn
Newborn
Nicholas F.

Male Join date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Um....Disturbing humping motion   Um....Disturbing humping motion EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:15 pm

I've heard of puppies trying to mount other dogs at 6 weeks old, so I'm not too surprised.
Back to top Go down
AdamK
Teenager
Teenager
AdamK

Male Join date : 2012-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Um....Disturbing humping motion   Um....Disturbing humping motion EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:23 pm

my male puppy has been doing it since he was 9 weeks hhaha.. normal
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Um....Disturbing humping motion   Um....Disturbing humping motion EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Until we got Koda fixed, once he was about 3 1/2 months old, he started clinging to my leg and humping and he'd cling his arms around the bottom of the waist and try to hump me (I convinced myself he just wanted to dance... yep). Immediately stopped upon being fixed.
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Um....Disturbing humping motion   Um....Disturbing humping motion EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Kale did that at 5 weeks LOL. The day after i brought him home. Only to other dogs, he's never done it to people. He still does it to this day; to initiate play, calm another tense dog down, establish pecking order, etc. It's normal canine behavior. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
lovesky
Newborn
Newborn
lovesky

Female Join date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Um....Disturbing humping motion   Um....Disturbing humping motion EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 pm

WOW! thanks guys!! Guess my dreams of my little man being a virgin forever, doesn't look very promising lol. Heather- you are TOO FUNNY! lol@ dancing
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Um....Disturbing humping motion   Um....Disturbing humping motion EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Haha that is TOO funny! Lycus is 8 1/2 months now and he has never even slightly humped anything lol. He still squats to pee too! I remember my brothers pekingese was humping like crazy at just a few weeks too so I think it's pretty normal.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Um....Disturbing humping motion   Um....Disturbing humping motion EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:24 am

Embry has been doing it since 10 weeks. He's almost 3 years old now, and got neutered at 5 months and still does it all the time to other dogs.
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Um....Disturbing humping motion   Um....Disturbing humping motion EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 am

Balon started humping my lab (or trying to) at 8 weeks, he still does it even after being neutered, though it looks kinda half hearted now lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um....Disturbing humping motion   Um....Disturbing humping motion Empty

Back to top Go down

Um....Disturbing humping motion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1