It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Indiana Huskies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:26 pm

I was wondering who all are on here from Indiana. I saw some other states had theirs so I figured I would try. I am out of Indy for now, might be moving to Lafayette area.
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 pm

quality...lol . maybe they just haven't seen this yet. I know they are out there, just not in the forum
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Male Join date : 2012-08-10

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Northwest IN here!
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Oh cool..I almost made a run up to your area but ends up they got someone for the next leg after mine to Lafayette. I will be moving here shortly to lafayette, around end of sept.
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:28 am

I think planning on being in Lafayette at dog park on monday, dunno times as of now though. Its our day off so hard saying.
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Cool I am in Crown Point, it's about an hour or so north of Lafayette. We don't have a ton of dog parks around here.
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:33 am

Anyone in Indiana or area around Lafayette interested in a get together for the furkids??? I have a decent yard, if get alot, there is a dog park for $5 for a day pass, with rabies cert paperwork we could take the dogs there if need be. Thought I would see since the weather is getting to husky perfect and local park will start to dwindle down I was told in numbers.
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:09 pm

That sounds like fun! I am about 1 1/2 hrs from Lafayette. I still need to work with my little one though because he gets car sick Sad
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Well hopefully that goes well so you guys can come down and play with my kids and then the park we can dominate the breeds and get more local husky people to join us.
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 am

Well just doing a bump to see if anyone else is from indiana that has recently joined. Can't wait for some warmer weather so we can get a meet up.
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

We are still here!!!
Back to top Go down
Lilyzmom
Newborn
Newborn
Lilyzmom

Female Join date : 2013-01-24

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Hello from Indy!! We are picking up our baby this afternoon! We had a husky who we lost a couple of years ago. I think our hearts are finally healed up enough to try again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Congratulations on your new addition and welcome to the forum! Sorry about the loss of your other husky Sad Hopefully we can get an Indiana husky meet going sometime!
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:28 pm

I was wondering if anyone in the northern Indiana area or even nearby would be interested in starting a club for our area. I can't find any around me, and thought it would be cool to get some sort of organized meet ups going.
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:59 pm

I have an idea about a meet up. I am not sure if anyone is close to Valparaiso, IN, or if they would want to travel there for a meet.

There is an indoor dog park called CoCo’s Canine Cabana. I have been there several times and the staff is great, and the place is clean. It is also very reasonable, and they offer party rooms for meet ups. The dog park entry fee is only $3.00 for the whole day (half off your second dog).

They also have long hours, on Friday and Saturday they are open from 6am until 10pm, and 8-5 on Sundays.

If anyone knows of other dog parks with reasonable rates that is easy to get into please share! Most of the outdoor dog parks around here cost a lot and you can only sign up at certain times.
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:34 pm

The Dog Park here in Lafayette is $5 for a day pass.
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:43 am

we have a husky huddle malamute mingle (h2m2) group now,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169783616415786/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indiana Huskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indiana Huskies   Indiana Huskies Empty

Back to top Go down

Indiana Huskies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1