It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture Empty
PostSubject: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:55 am

I remember a discussion about these but couldn't find the old thread, wanted everyone to know that Lupine does in fact guarantee their items even if chewed, if your dog chews through it, it will be replaced by Lupine at no charge to you. Just wanted everyone to know. I personally love Lupine, I feel they are stronger, and have prettier patterns. Just ordered the new pattern, Down Under, for Balon because my baby is growing out of his collar. Down under is the new pattern in deep browns and creams, should look pretty on my red/white guy. Oh I don't work for Lupine, just love their stuff. sunny

Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture Balon210

Last edited by Balonsmom on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:03 am

I saw that "Down Under" pattern last month at my vet's office! I really like it too. I can't justify a new collar right now though. Crying or Very sad

You should get it and post lots of pics so I can enjoy seeing it on a handsome, red husky!
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:25 am

Personally I love the Dublin "no stink" collar since she's always getting wet

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0047HTJ3G/ref=mp_s_a_6?qid=1338467118&sr=8-6
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:41 am

The new No Stink collars are not as well made as the old ones. Kristina was an avid Dublin Dog purchaser and after seeing the "new" product won't be purchasing from them again. I guess they wear out quick and were just made crappier. Bummer since they had such nice collars.

I had a lot of Lupine stuff in the past and it's okay. I think the material is too rough for my liking, but if I had a chewer it'd be a pick for sure.
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:44 am

Is the one I bought newer or older? How to tell?
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:42 am

I like the Lupine collars a lot. I also love how I can get a key chain that matches the collar - its a nice reminder of my pups Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Heather! wrote:
The new No Stink collars are not as well made as the old ones. Kristina was an avid Dublin Dog purchaser and after seeing the "new" product won't be purchasing from them again. I guess they wear out quick and were just made crappier. Bummer since they had such nice collars.

I had a lot of Lupine stuff in the past and it's okay. I think the material is too rough for my liking, but if I had a chewer it'd be a pick for sure.

Really I don't think the material is rough at all, I used their collars on my dogs for years, but hey just my opinion. Smile I really love their patterns and I also like the keychains they send, I have lots of them, use them for all the extra keys etc. Right now I have the matching one for my Lab on my keys lol!
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm

brady.law wrote:
Is the one I bought newer or older? How to tell?

Depends on when you bought it. I think they clearanced the original ones out like 3 months or so ago?
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Ya i got it like 2/3 months ago. Love it so far.
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:30 pm

Hey guys, di you choose the medium 13" - 22" for full grown huskies? I can't decide and I cant find my stinking measuring tape!
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:43 pm

I did choose medium 13-22 but I have no idea whether it will last until he is full grown, the collar Balon is wearing now is about 13" and it has very little adjustment left, so I went with the 13-22 size. Will it last until he's full grown, who knows, my 11 month lab is already in a large lol.
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Yeah, Delilah is easy. She is less than 40 lbs and 2 years old. its the little guy I am worried about. I ordered the muddy paws and tickled pink Smile
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:28 am

Aww I love the tickled pink I had that for my lab last time, this time she has "Ruby Cube" nice and bright for the summer lol
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

Female Join date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:13 pm

I wish they made down under in small sizes! I think it's silly that their patterns aren't all available in all sizes.
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Legend_of_Faolan wrote:
I wish they made down under in small sizes! I think it's silly that their patterns aren't all available in all sizes.

I completely agree with you, it makes me mad with them too! I don't see why all patterns can't come in all sizes. I am afraid the new collar may be a bit loose at first on Balon, but he is a bit more adjustment in his present collar so we shall see! I really think the Down Under will look great with his coloring lol.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Puppy
Puppy
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:49 pm

I love Lupine stuff! I always have to admire all the patterns in the vet's office when I go. Razz
I personally really like the pattern they did for WoofStock which is black with rainbow colored peace signs. Smile

Quote :
No kidding!
Back to top Go down
http://www.smallmightyracing.weebly.com
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Yes I like the peace sign one too!
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:42 pm

I just wanted to tell you guys know I was reading through some of the old threads and found how much most of you guys liked Lupine and decided to give them a try. I bought Anna the martingale collar and she is a perfect princess when it comes to walking. It is an immediate change from when I hook her leash to her harness. I try to keep her on the collar when a lot of people are out because she goes crazy and it has helped A LOT! So I want to thank you guys:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture   Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture Empty

Back to top Go down

Lupine Collars, leashes, harnesses etc update with picture

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1