It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Bobs therapy video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shirl51
Puppy
Puppy
shirl51

Female Join date : 2011-09-08

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm

They work so well with Bob

Do not know how to post a video. If anyone can help me I appreciate it.
Thanks

URL=https://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/shirl51/?action=view&current=MVI_1789.mp4]Bobs therapy video Th_MVI_1789[/URL]

Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm

you can click on the icon that looks like a strip of film. Nope I was wrong guess that only works for you tube video. you can alway click on the link icon and just put the link
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 pm

https://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/shirl51/?action=view&current=MVI_1789.mp4
Back to top Go down
shirl51
Puppy
Puppy
shirl51

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Thank you guess I will have to learn how to add to youtube.
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Very cool video and he stays so calm. I follow on my facebook page a Military GSD who was injured by an IED and he gets water therapy. He does a treadmill in a water tank.
Back to top Go down
shirl51
Puppy
Puppy
shirl51

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 pm

They have the treadmill in water at a specialty hospital near us but they want $65.00 an hour plus $150.00 to talk to the doctor. Their FHO operation would have cost me $3000 from them. My vet did it for $1400 and this therapy is costing me $30.00 an hour. I do not mean to be cheap but The speciality hospital so so pricey. Every where else I checked their prices were more in line with my vet. I am hoping this therapy will work or I guess I will suck it up and go to the speciality hospital.
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I don't think your cheap you are doing what you can afford. You are doing way more then what some others would do.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm

iceblulady wrote:
I don't think your cheap you are doing what you can afford. You are doing way more then what some others would do.

Ditto! You are doing a great job with Bob!
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:08 am

I'll third that! You're doing a great job with Bob, and I know a lot of people would never have even adopted him. Keep up the great work and I'm sure Bob is going to recover quickly.

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Bobs therapy video 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
shirl51
Puppy
Puppy
shirl51

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:28 pm

[url=Bobs therapy video Th_MVI_1791]again[/url]

Nope that did not work. And I have it on Youtube now

https://youtu.be/vdJR3yyjl1A

I don't see the film strip, Can someone direct me to the right section.
Thanks

Last edited by shirl51 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 pm

You are doing a great job with Bob he looks happy being with you and also in the water..

I think you are doing a great job more than most people would do..

I love you

give him a <<< hug >> from me and Blaze.. also give yourself a <<< hug >>>> for taking care of Bob so well..
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 pm

click on the button at the bottom left of forum that says POSTREPLY Another box will open with more icons you will see the film strip icon. That is the one you use to link you tube videos.
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:49 pm

oh and when you post a video to you tube there is an option to make it public or private you have to click that. Right now no one can watch the video it says it's private.
Back to top Go down
shirl51
Puppy
Puppy
shirl51

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Thanks but when I click postreply I get the other box however just the emoticons on the left show up. Maybe I need more replies to the forum maybe else I am missing something. I did change it to public to those who have the link. I feel so stupid Sad
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:18 pm

hmmm... that strange, no it has nothing to do with post count. May be your browser, do not feel stupid we have all been there...lol
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:18 pm

shirl51 wrote:
I did change it to public to those who have the link. I feel so stupid Sad

Don't feel stupid, I've done the same thing Razz

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Bobs therapy video 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:21 pm

hahaha.. that video was cute. My Thor does the same thing with just one piece of kibble. He barks at it and then throws it up and jumps on it.
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 pm

1. Click "Post Reply"
2. Locate BOLD, ITALICS & UNDERLINE buttons.
3. Underneath the 'I' for ITALICS is a film strip. It is the second button on the second row. (ignore the emoticons).
4. Paste link for the youtube video and post Smile

I hope that helps, if not, I can take some screenshots for you. Bob is a beautiful dog and he is lucky to have you.
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Bobs therapy video Fs12
Back to top Go down
shirl51
Puppy
Puppy
shirl51

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:28 pm

[img]Bobs therapy video Reply[/img]

This is what I get no top line as shown in your video
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:52 pm

I notice you use IE as your browser do you have Firefox? Some people on have posted about having issues seeing icons and such using IE. IE is well...ummm...I have nothing nice to say about IE...lol
Back to top Go down
shirl51
Puppy
Puppy
shirl51

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Thank you Deb - That is exactly what it was IE. I am using firefox and I now can see the bar Yippee

Trying again

Thank you thank you again again
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 pm

YAY!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bobs therapy video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs therapy video   Bobs therapy video Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobs therapy video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1