It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

What S&J have been up to

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

What S&J have been up to - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:54 pm

its hot in denver and Jack has stopped eating his breakfast, well at least im saving on food! they are gonna be beat after this weekend, hike on sat, BBQ on sun and monday involving other members here.
they are also costing me about $400 in repair work today, this is by far the worst damage they have caused. they just lost their shade spot as the deck is being blocked off once i fill in the other holes.

Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Sierra got to try out her new backpack!
Heather and Meredith got me the pack for my b-day gift Smile its the new Palisades Pack and its a small. so far my only comment on it would be i love the new water bladders but wish they had their own zipper access because you have to open the whole pack to pull them out and if you do stuff it full things will fall out with a moving dog.
and some pictures of her modeling it, as well as jack in the older model

What S&J have been up to - Page 2 2012-06-06180938
really mom.....

What S&J have been up to - Page 2 2012-06-06180952
i hate this.....

What S&J have been up to - Page 2 2012-06-06181006

What S&J have been up to - Page 2 2012-06-06181133

What S&J have been up to - Page 2 2012-06-06181147

What S&J have been up to - Page 2 IMG_20120606_181656-2
and out on our walk

Teenager
Teenager
MicroBrewer

Male Join date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Digging the updated Palisades pack!
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Poor Sierra...she looks less than thrilled in that first pic! lol
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:30 pm

They look so cute and ready for hiking! Smile Sierra's face in that first one is so resigned. Wink
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:59 pm

So we had an epic hike on saturday and on the way to the highway i stopped at wendys. now i NEVER eat fast food but at 7:30pm i knew i still had 2 hrs till i got home for dinner and i really wanted some fries and a frosty. i have not had that in ages, i got a small fry and a small vanilla and chocolate frosty with the vanilla on top. i put it in the cup holder while i ate my fries and both dogs were passed out in the back. i finished my fries and looked over to grab the frosty and this is what i see!
What S&J have been up to - Page 2 IMG_20120609_194108-1
i was sooooo mad but could not stop laughing. he was soooo quite about getting his head under the blocker and missing the water in the cup holder in his path, i don't know how many licks he had in there so i just let him have it, i felt bad a gave a few spoonfuls to sierra and i stopped jack before he go to the chocolate. guess i did not need those extra calories after the fries......

Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:36 pm

OMG! So cute! Smile
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 pm

No one here wants to know what I think.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Razz What a sneaky boy!
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 am

Delilah does this! She loves the whip cream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:39 am

Ha ha ha, sneaky little booger! He's just trying to keep life interesting, both his and yours! Razz

Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Well as most of you know Sierra has not been feeling well, after waking up every hr for 2 night in a row i realized she was not getting better, thank god our vet was open this sat and i was able to go pick up pills for her with out a vet visit, our guess is she picked up Giardia, that afternoon she was feeling better all ready. i tried limiting her food and on sat morning i did a pumpkin and yogurt mix and 30min later it was in the yard Sad so got her on the pills and gave her eggs for dinner and nothing else, we slept sat into sunday!!! i was so happy, so pills twice a day for 10 days and she should be good. she is also back to eating her normal food. poor sierra has had a few tough weeks not feeling well and its all with her butt....

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Poor Sierra, but glad that the pills are working and she's doing better!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Sierra seems to be doing better but man does she have some gas! not sure if she is still "upset" from being sick or she does not like the turkey nature domain.... time will tell i guess.

oh other news, we have been walking Jack for the last week or so with out his pinch collar on and he has been doing great unless a animal intrigues him, i think his age is kicking in Smile

cooler weather is here and both have been extra crazy in the mornings!

PostSubject: Re: What S&J have been up to   What S&J have been up to - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What S&J have been up to

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum :: Advice and Discussion Forums :: General Discussions-