It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:06 pm

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22392826

Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:57 pm

I think Eddy wants a red one!!

so cute

Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:05 pm

I would love one.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:55 pm

DON'T LOOK LEN .........don't look Len ................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh damnit now you made me look!

Well I'm winning $127 million on the NY lottery tonight so I'll just skip/quit work fly down and bring em back.
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 pm

you had to show me malamute puppies? That is my weakness. I love seal ones! Me and my mals it is an obsession!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:02 pm

I love the black and white one!
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:04 pm

I want the middle one! Why not, I need to round my numbers up.
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 pm

When the time is right, Appa will be getting a Mal sister. I think either a red or another seal is in order.
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 pm

rileyflorence wrote:
When the time is right, Appa will be getting a Mal sister. I think either a red or another seal is in order.

thats how we feel. We just love the seals too much though!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:53 pm

awwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Montana14
Puppy
Puppy
Montana14

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:41 pm

That's the rescue we got Dakota from! Very Happy Great rescue! Barbie is a great foster mom, who has a special place in her heart for northern breeds. I know all these pups will get great homes. Smile
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 pm

that is good to know!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Super cute, but is it just me or does the one in the middle have blue eyes? Could just be me.
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:08 am

I think it is the way that camera is hitting it. maggie looks like she has blue eyes in some of her puppy pictures.
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:13 am

Montana14 wrote:
That's the rescue we got Dakota from! Very Happy Great rescue! Barbie is a great foster mom, who has a special place in her heart for northern breeds. I know all these pups will get great homes. Smile

That's really good to know! There were some husky mix puppies on petfinder a year or so ago and came to find out that rescue was a bit crazy and was acting very weird about placing the puppies. Like they didn't understand dog behavior at all. They weren't a northern breed rescue and probably had no clue about what the breed was like. You should contact them and have them tell anyone who adopts them that they need to join this forum! I want to see them grow up!!!

So just in case they won't, someone on here needs to adopt one! Very Happy

P.S. I normally look up huskies on petfinder and was stunned when I looked up malamutes and saw them!

Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 am

lharris wrote:
Super cute, but is it just me or does the one in the middle have blue eyes? Could just be me.

They're only 4 weeks old in that picture, so they all probably still have blue eyes. They just haven't changed color yet.

Back to top Go down
Montana14
Puppy
Puppy
Montana14

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:36 am

Sara,

I'll shoot Barbie an email and let her know about the forums. I'm due to send her some photos anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!   Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute! Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone in SC looking for a malamute puppy? OMG they are so cute!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1