It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Pet Sitting: Puppy Dog Tales, Albany/Saratoga NY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

Pet Sitting: Puppy Dog Tales, Albany/Saratoga NY Empty
PostSubject: Pet Sitting: Puppy Dog Tales, Albany/Saratoga NY   Pet Sitting: Puppy Dog Tales, Albany/Saratoga NY EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:49 am

I just wanted to post a glowing review here for Kristi, owner and operator of Puppy Dog Tales up here in Upstate NY. Kristi does pet sitting, overnight care, pet photography, and training consultations. We've used her twice and are SO HAPPY with her services!

She comes in an does an "interview" and meeting before she works for you for the first time. This is just as much for her to get a feel of your animals as it is for YOU to get a feel of her. She brings a notebook and writes down your rituals and any important feeding, behavior, and routine care notes so that she has it when she visits your home when you are not there. The moment she walked in she greeted our two and got right down on the floor with them giving the lots of attention and kisses and let them give her kisses hello! I couldn't believe how comfortable they were with her immediately!

The first time we used her was an overnight in Syracuse. She came twice to feed the dogs and let them out for a potty break. She texted us with picture messages during and after every visit, which seems so silly but I CAN'T DESCRIBE how awesome it made me feel to just see their little happy faces and know that they were being well-cared for. She also leaves a detailed sheet with notes about her visit for you to read upon return.

We recently used her on our trip to the Dominican Republic. She was in our home 2x a day for 5 days. She shared care with various members of my family and I came home to 3 pages of notes from her and my family members regarding how each visit each day went! She texted my cousin about anything of concern (Koda went on a hunger strike since it was the longest we've ever left him before) and she also emailed me pictures and updates because she knew I would check once a day! It should be a testament to how comfortable my animals feel with her. NOTHING WAS DESTROYED and my dogs spent 8-12 hours loose in the house! She even picked the dogs up from daycare on Monday. Her prices are incredibly reasonable and are listed on her website along with her resume:
www.puppydogtalesny.com

This has been long enough, but if anyone in this area is looking for a pet sitter, I HIGHLY recommend Kristi LaValley of Puppy Dog Tales of NY.

Thanks for reading Smile

Pet Sitting: Puppy Dog Tales, Albany/Saratoga NY Hailey10
Back to top Go down

Pet Sitting: Puppy Dog Tales, Albany/Saratoga NY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1