It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:33 pm

Hooray for positive traditions! And LED lights--I've replaced all of mine and they are fab and safe. You're blessed to live near such a grand display.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:23 pm

Thank you Chris! I do feel lucky to live where I do. I tried some LED with my display outside this year, it just didn't look right. I still like the more traditional (old style, lol) lights, to me they just give off a warmer glow. LED's are the way to go though for a safer, greener, display.

Ok, last day of the year so better get pics posted cuz I won't be posting again til next year Razz ...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image127

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image129

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image131

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image133

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image130

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image132

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image128
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Kohdi and Mishka on the first day of 2018. Happy New Year!

Like a semi-truck colliding with a sports car...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image140

What do u think, Mishka...good spot for our new hole???
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image142

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image143

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image141
Time for snuggles...love ya sis
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image144
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Body slam action shots! They are so cute!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 3:01 am

Ha, yeah, thanks Chris Smile they're definitely a blast to watch.

Few more pics...wanna get them in here cuz it'll be a little while before I post again, so here goes...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image148

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image149

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image147

Kohdi's goofy prancing, bouncing, walk...when he's trying to instigate Mishka to play
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image146
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Love your pictures, Jimmy. Your two are so much fun and so endearing.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Thank you Amy. Smile I lucked out with these two. Each one is unique in their own way, and the combination of the two personalities just...works. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 8:38 pm

nice body slam pic. they look so cute looking for a new hole spot. they are so cute, Kohdi looks so happy prancing.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 10:40 pm

Thank you so much Ronin! The body slams are a ritual with them, lol. As little as Mishka is, the only way Kohdi can get around her when she gets going, is to go over her, lol, she's like a mini semi-truck, lol. Mishka has learned Kohdi's ways so up she goes too Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 1:34 pm

<sighs> "leave the dog next door alone, Kohdi"

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image174

Pretty boy
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image178

All fluffed up with no place to go Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image176

Just trying reflection in black and white
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image179

Kohdi watching me in the canyon again. I swear he always looks like I'm about to discover something he has done, down there. LOLOL.
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image175

Caught. Peeping on the next door neighbors  Razz
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image177
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 1:54 pm

And there's the Kohdi fix I love you
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Omg, Kohdi and the dog next door, how funny! Grant loves to silently unnerve the bird dogs next door with his menacing (?) stare, then dances around as they bark at him. Bored alpha tricks. Haha

Love the Kohdi reflections in the pool shots.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:28 pm

@amymeme ...thank you so much, Amy Very Happy

@Mersea Lopez ...hahaha, that is Kohdi. House next door is a rental, past two residents have had pit bulls (probably because very few places will rent to people who have pit bulls, here) last residents were probably first annoyed with Kohdi and his ways, haha, they thought it was hysterical that the "fluffy stuffed animal" next door was scaring their Pitbull. But, it turns out, the dogs had turned it into a game. Kohdi would appear at the fence, Pitbull would run for cover, lol, then run back and start it over again. New dog is a Pitbull too, seems behaved enough, and Kohdi is playing his games again, with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Adorable! I love the Husky outlook, so playful, intelligent, and a little wild.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 3:06 pm

Mersea Lopez wrote:
Adorable! I love the Husky outlook, so playful, intelligent, and a little wild.

Fits Kohdi to a T. "Stubborn" belongs somewhere in there too, lol, cuz no matter how many times I tell him not to go to the fence, he looks at me, goes to the fence,and then looks back at me! Hahahahaha . And of course I then take pictures. Razz

Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:53 pm

Laughing Leo dose the same thing with our new neighbors dogs, they have this noise shih tzus that bark at time all the time.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 2:31 am

Ugh, Ronin, poor Leo. Those little shitzu's can be sooooo yappy

Couple more pics from today ...

"Stealth Mode"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image187

Concerned about Mishka after she gagged on some grass
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image186

Kohdi
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Image188
Back to top Go down
loki_said_smile
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 5:10 am

Oh my goodness! The fluff! They are in my mind what I have always pictured the perfect husky to be. Obviously all kinds are gorgeous but I’m a sucker for the fluff.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 4:34 pm

@loki_said_smile ...sometimes my mom will go with me on walks, I let her take Kohdi because he is a loose leash walker, I've found myself looking back at him and thinking along the lines of what you said, "now that is a snow dog " he just looks like he's designed for the snow. The fluff, the huge paws, lol, and especially the way he carries himself. You would think he just barrels his way around but it's the opposite, he has a grace, an elegance, to the way he moves.

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:30 pm

His eyes are so pretty in the photo crouching by the pool!

Haha, regarding the fence antics, I take photos of Grant getting cheeky, too.

I love his mane, and it's so white and clean.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 9:31 pm

Thank you Chris! I prefer in pics, his eyes be more relaxed (in this pic, I'm about to throw the ball so he is alert and very focused) but I take what I can get, lol. Kohdi was in a litter of 8 I think, he was the only one with parti eyes, the rest either had blue eyes, or brown, the dark brown, while Kohdi has this goldish color.

Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 5:05 pm

beautiful pics. nice "Stealth Mode" pic, love this eye, they are so captivating.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 2:48 am

Thank you Ronin! Leo has captivating eyes himself! Smile

So I got to meet Jenn Bealer and her husband Ken while they were visiting San Diego! The NICEST people too. So Kohdi and Mishka and I got to have Jenn and Ken accompany us on a evening walk through the neighborhood AND a little hike up Cowles Mountain!

Jenn and Ken with the infamous Kohdi and Mishka  Razz  ( @jbealer )
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 00310

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 00610

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 00910

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 01610

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 01810

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 04410

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 05010

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 04510
Back to top Go down
PollyR
Puppy
Puppy
PollyR

Female Join date : 2017-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 2:48 am

Kohdi and Mishka sure look happy.  They are so photogenic. ????
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Thank you Polly! (Long time no see! Nice to see you again! Smile ) they always seem happy! LOLOL I love that about them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next