It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss Empty
PostSubject: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Chat away!

simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:31 am

Does no one like my theme? I knew I should have gone with Pumpkin Spicetober. Razz

tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:39 am

The theme is great! Personally I'm waiting for the leaves to start changing or the corn mazes and pumpkin patches to open. Than being said, my entry will be late. (Just saying, my part of the country has the BEST autumn. The leaves take almost an entire month to fall.)

That's what the topic is right? Autumny stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:41 am

We are all waiting for fall to show its face. Heck, the only fall stuff the stores have even put out here are the mums so far. I haven't seen a pumpkin yet for sale and it was 90 degrees until today.

Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:42 am

I DO like your theme - just waiting for the leaves to turn and a good hike to take some pics..and life to slow down!!!

Also - the forum seems to have slowed down immensely of late.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:31 am

Haha. We don't even get fall so I will live vicariously through everyone else!

Hopefully it starts changing for you guys before the end of the month!

aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Ashleigh, you know it's funny - living in Houston I didn't get a 'Fall' either. Living over here in the desert, we're getting cooler nights and we aren't going to get beyond the 90's for the rest of the week. Fall is definitely in the air!!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:50 pm

wth, y'all don't need fall colors and pretty decorations when you have a husky. You just take a pic of your husky in his or her freshly dug hole and you call it "Fall Planting" and call it a day Wink
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:07 pm

I'm hoping for some good foliage next weekend when Jenn and I go hiking. Things are just barely starting to change here Cool

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:41 am

I do not have the right picture yet but I do know I have a historical one I can use with Bourbon playing in the fall leave if I do not get a new one!!! But I want to have fun with the camera and get a new one!!!!! Bring it Fall!!!

MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:42 am

Mer-The aspens were definitely getting under way in Black Hawk yesterday!
Back to top Go down
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:51 pm

HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss 20790555464_6249bf2f69_k

HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss 21388136026_b6e9b780e4_k

Two possible choices, but I'm still going to wait for more leaves to fall, just in case I get a better one.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:00 pm

I like the first one more but I also like to see faces in pictures. Too cute though! I wish we had a pumpkin patch. Smile

tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Thanks! Maybe the ONLY upside to living in the middle of Indiana. This was just a small farm on the side of the road we stopped at, but we have a place here that is a HUGE pumpkin patch and corn maze. They have hay rides, candle making, the works. I hope when we go this year I'll be able to get a better one.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:22 pm

Two very cute pics Tyler, first one shows her pretty face and the second one is like she has made her choice, she wants THAT one, haha, very cute
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Hey I was tied for second last month so I can't enter this month correct? Kevin took a cute photo but I am not sure. Can someone shed some light?
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:56 pm

like the fist picture shows her lovely face and nice looking pumpkins makes me want some pie lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:12 pm

@Erika...you and I can both enter Smile sometimes it's better not to come in first, haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Playing with the Big Dogs
Adult
Adult

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:04 pm

So I am trying to come up with a way to dress Simon up as a hipster for a fall picture. currently that mostly involves me getting an idea and laughing my head off. Not sure How well it will work out or if anyone else will think it is funny but I am going to try.

Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:04 pm

When does the entry date close? Our leaves our still green as hell so I might need some time to get a good picture haha.
Back to top Go down
Adult
Adult

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Yeah mine too. Fall has not hit idaho yet.
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:54 pm

I think its a pawsome theme. I of course don't really have any good autumn pictures yet so I just submitted the closest I had to autumnish scenery. It's still summery here XD
Back to top Go down
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:11 am

Amy, YES YES YES! I cracked up so hard. You have my vote.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Amy!!!! Hahahaha.

CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:51 pm

love all the pictures this month some are super lovely and Amy's is super funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss   HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss Empty

Back to top Go down

HOTM CHAT: October - Autumnal Bliss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next