It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Wolf's Scrapbook!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 12:17 am

Awww, these pics are too cute. Wolf looks very content in that first pic Smile love the table pic . Awesome to see your two again!!!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:39 am

Thank goodness for big couches. Still room for a third if you decide to expand once again. lol.

Puppy
Puppy
VTHokieHusky

Male Join date : 2017-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Beautiful dog, great name too.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 5:44 pm

love the head til pic, he's got it down. the stairs pic reminds me of when Leo goes up there and gives you that look. beautiful pics of them together.
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 2:40 am

Thanks everyone! Wolf and I have been attending private training sessions for more advanced obedience skills, and also some some coping mechanisms for his reactive fear of pit bulls (after being attacked a while back).  I haven't taken any pics of training, but we are having a blast!

On another note, I found an older picture of him where he is perfectly imitating the husky bow animation in the website logo lol

Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 Wolf_s10
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Hahaha, that is the perfect pic right there! I know all dogs do the bow but to me, huskies just do it best Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 4:53 pm

that is a cool pic, he looks cute and i agree with Jimmy the look the best when doing a play bow.
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Wolfie!

Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 Img_1811
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Awww, Wolf is looking awesome, great pic of him. Always smiling Smile so beautiful
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Graham - a lot of tough news on my fb page tonight. Your avatar pic of Wolfie and Ziva warm my heart!
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Wolf is such a thoughtful animal. He can tell when you're upset or had a bad day, and responds with nothing but affection. A good friend of ours (and Wolf's) had to put his 9yr old Great Dane "Dewey" down and was pretty torn up about it. I brought Wolf over to help him out. To me, this picture displays his personality perfectly. Very Happy

Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 Wolfie10

Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 11:18 pm

What s sweet boy! I love you
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 1:22 pm

I love this pic of him. Sorry about your friends Great Dane Sad my friends Great Dane passed away in the summer, I went the night before her vet appt to say my goodbye, I haven't been in my friends house since that night, just too sad. Unfortunately, Danes lives are relatively short, this was my friends second GD and neither one made it past 8 years old. Her "new" dog is a Chihuahua , lol. Very sweet but I miss her Dane.
Back to top Go down
Misty Mia Husky
Teenager
Teenager
Misty Mia Husky

Female Join date : 2017-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 11:31 am

Danes are wonderful dogs. And 9 years old is an impressive age for a Great Dane to reach, though it doesn't make parting with them any easier. Sorry for your friend. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 11:20 pm

Hello!   Wolf, Ziva, And I are all doing great.  I've been traveling a lot for work so haven't had much time this summer.  I was lucky enough to be able to bring the dogs most of the time, though.  So, here a picture just to say I've updated something.

Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 W_and_10
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 11:52 pm

I am loving this pic. That twin thing is on point, haha. Great to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Scrapbook!    Wolf's Scrapbook!  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Scrapbook!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4