It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:23 am

1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 00510

sorry for the blurriness, im holding Kohdi and he pulls at just the right moments
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:16 am

Funny I almost picked junk or treasure as this months HOTM topic, didn't think it would go as well as muddy husky.lol. She is very entertaining. I see her personality through your pics. She does have stubby little legs, ha. Miya does the same with tree limbs, and I try not to laugh while she tries and prance around with one bigger than she is. Too cute!!

On a side note, I hope you're feeling better. We took our second walk today, after busting up my knee, it's been 2 weeks since we've been able to. She was exceptionally great, normal for her is about 50 feet ahead, and then I call her back to me, tonight she stayed about 10-20 feet after I told her to "stay with mama". Wish there was an obedient competition around here, I think she could blow other breeds out of the water!!

Take care,

Renee
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:23 am

I am feeling somewhat better Renee, thank you so much...still have a temperature though (its only 100.6...so its down a lot) and its day 4...this weather isnt helping me though, haha, and its supposed to be up to 106 by Monday!!

I had no idea you busted up your knee Sad that sux!! don't push too hard too fast, knee injuries can take forever to heal. Miya is SO well behaved, I have no doubt she'd put almost any dog to shame (espcially mine, LOL) I truly hope you feel better soon Renee
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:39 am

You can't keep a girl and her husky down for long, lol. Glad to hear you're doing better. we're supposed to be getting a cold front, high Friday of 75 and low of 59, brrrrrr, Miya will love it. Wrote a thread a couple weeks ago hiking with dog trip to er, not so much fun. I'm not hobbling around the last 2 days, I have no idea why i have such a good husky, ha. Even my neighbor, who owns Miya's bf, tells people how well trained she is. I have to laugh, because she's a freak of husky nature.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:27 am

I love how fluffy they are Jimmy! Renee your cold front makes me smile. It's 35 here right now and raining/sleeting. There is snow a little further west then me but it's on its way!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:37 am

Jimmy is it Kohdi in your profile picture then?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Thank you Casey!!! practically everybody comments on how fluffy they are/how soft they are, I've never really seemed to notice it though, haha, its like normal to me. And yes, that is Kohdi in my avatar/profile pic. Its one of my favorite pics of him for whatever reason...when I can actually take a good pic of both of them, it will become my avatar (but...Mishka is qwik!!! possibly ADD too, haha, i press the button on the camera and "poof", shes not there anymore. Only evidence I have that she WAS there is sometimes I manage to get a pic of the tip of her tail, or the side of her ear, LOL) I love my Kohdi though, I am proud of being able to have his pic as my avatar. Smile

Renee, so glad youre getting up and around again, just dont over do it Wink I'm actually jealous of your cold front...we're having one of our hottest/driest summrs for awhile...from saturday on, the temps will be in the triple digits...and I'm one that LOVES summer, but...enough is enough, haha
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:36 am

Jimmy what about a panoramic picture? lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:27 am

LOLOL Casey, that MIGHT work...or when viewed, all one might see is a grey blur Wink Here is an example of my frustration with Mishka...now you might look at the pic and wonder why I posted a pic of Kohdi in Mishka's scrapbook...but...she's there!!! When I pushed the button, she was standing on top of the rocks of this Koi pond, and with Kohdi, made for a beautiful pic...all she and Kohdi knew was that there *seemed* to be this cool spot for a refreshing drink of water...THEN...the Koi made their location known, which freaked Kohdi and Mishka out, LOL...they dont like when their water moves and looks back at them, haha, so both took some qwik steps backwards
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:29 am

UGH!!! I'm sorry, HERE is the pic

1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 00813
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:30 am

And here she is feeling all brave again Wink

1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 00911
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:35 am

Lol, awesome pics!! They didn't try to catch any? Miya tries to catch our neighbors koi.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:40 am

After they regained their composure Renee, they both did try and go fishing, LOLOL...but there is this netting over the pond (apparently my friends have lost some Koi to raccoons) and before they made a big mess of everything, I had to get them back a lil ways from the pond. Its so cool sometimes to catch something thats just so completely new to them...its like I forget theyre so young. I'm glad when they remind me
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:41 am

Ahh, Renee, you say Miya tries...how do you stop her? LOL
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:51 am

Usually one of her cats zooms by, way more fun to chase a cat then to try and catch a fish, hahaha.

Jimmy,
Do you mind checking out my thread and see if the pics are viewable, I know it's a touchy subject, however, I don't want to complete it if the pics are just not good?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:52 am

Yay!! a pic of them together and theyre standing still...unfortunately their eyes give away that they are in fact possessed by the devil Wink

1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 01211
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:54 am

You are too funny, great pic, at last the two of them together!!!!!! I'm guessing a perfect end to a long, hot walk?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:00 am

Hahaha Renee, thats exactly what it was...theyre both exhausted and plotting their revenge on me for making them actually... walk Wink

Renee, I looked at your Rainbow Bridge thread...shes so beautiful. Olnly the last pic looked very pixelated, and even it was quite viewable so I would say...continue Wink
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:06 am

Thank you, mentioned over there, Casey got me to do it, put a pic up of cat number 2 in her Loki scrapbook, she was amazed at how odd she looked.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:07 am

Btw, they do look like they are plotting revenge, Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:08 am

I saw that Renee, a stunning, unique cat...I look forward to seeing them all Wink Trust me, I do know how hard it is though.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:09 am

LOL Renee, they ARE!!!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:32 pm

I'm glad you finally got one together! I know my camera is filled with almost the pictures over and over trying to get one that they (kids and Loki) are either not looking at the camera or moving.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Haha, thanks Casey Smile

And I know that feeling...I think for every one pic here, theres atleast 5 more taken at the same time
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Great pics Jimmy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   1 - Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next