It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 10:21 pm

@Ronin...thank you!!! I'm not exactly sure what Kohdi was doing there, in that first pic, LOLOL , but Mishka's expression made it funny to me Smile

@Dave...you interpret pics better than me, LOLOL, the "in the air smack down " is perfect! Hahaha. And...thanks Dave Smile

Since this page seems to go on forever!!! I know this post will probly make the page change so I'm just gonna post a couple pics...one of a Zen Kohdi...and the other of both, with Mishka trying to gobble up the sun light, haha

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image49
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image48
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 2:37 am

A few more from today...

I love how Kohdi looks in this pic
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 01010

This one just looks funny to me...Kohdi is doing his woo wooing but Mishka? not sure, LOL
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 00410

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:10 pm

nice fist picture, they look so serious hahaha. that second one looks funny, like they are about to sing together but shes not sure if she wants to.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:05 am

Thank you Ronin! Here's the story on the first pic...and their "serious" look Razz ...it's the typical husky story of guy throws ball, huskies watch ball sail past them making no attempt to stop said ball, only in this case, ball ends up down in the canyon...then they both stare at me like "aren't you going to go get it?!" Which...I do <rolls eyes> then as I'm down there, I look up to see them like this! LOLOL. Was too cute not to get a pic so, I did Smile
Back to top Go down
VTHokieHusky
Puppy
Puppy
VTHokieHusky

Male Join date : 2017-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:47 am

Beautiful pair! They are so FLUFFY!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 am

VTHokieHusky wrote:
Beautiful pair!  They are so FLUFFY!

Thank you!!! Yes, they are fluffy. I like it Smile Mishka's coat is very thick, but I never thought of her as fluffy, lol...but Kohdi, he's a ball of fluff, and I really do love it.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:04 pm

Today is my little mans birthday!!! Happy Birthday Kohdi!!! I can't believe you are 4 already Sad time goes way too fast. So...here are flashback pics of my boy...4 years ago. I just got home so he hasn't gotten his presents opened yet, I'll post those pics later, but I didn't want to miss this day in his scrapbook. Happy Birthday Kohdi!!!

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image52
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image55
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image51
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image53
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image54
Back to top Go down
PollyR
Puppy
Puppy
PollyR

Female Join date : 2017-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:47 am

Kohdi was such a beautiful fluffy puppy.  Happy birthday
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Thank you so much Polly Smile (on page 1 of this scrapbook are more puppy pics of him)  Kohdi had a pretty good birthday...he opened his gifts, then i took him on a walk where I let him go wherever he wanted to go (we covered a lot of ground! LOLOL) so that ended up being a 2 hour walk, then we ate and he had one of his favorites, a cheeseburger all to himself.

Some pics of Kohdi and Mishka opening a package sent to them by a good friend...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 119310

Kohdi announcing theres good stuff inside the box Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 119410

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 119610

After this pic, its all a blur for a few minutes...Kohdi was there one minute, gone the next...he got his head in the bag, I saw something red in his mouth as he flew out of the room, LOL
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 119710

So I got a pic of Mishka with her "fried chicken drumstick" before I went to look for Kohdi to see what he got
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 120410

I found Kohdi in his hiding spot (under a bench in another room...this is his "spot" he even sleeps here) Kohdi got some "Fries" Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 120910

And these AWESOME treats, they are Mango and Pumpkin and smell amazing! These two love them!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 121410

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 121610

Kohdi and his "fries" and Mishka with her "fried chicken" Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 121910

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 122210

And from me they got these lil creatures Smile and some bully sticks (which stink!!! Sad )
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image56
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 5:36 pm

he was a very cute fluff puppy, Happy birthday, Kohdi!
nice pic of him announcing, hahah.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 12:41 am

Thank you Ronin! Sorry I didn't see your post til now Sad

Here are Kohdi and Mishka trying to catch the Easter dinner that landed in the backyard, haha. They had to have a cheeseburger instead Wink

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image95

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image96

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image97
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 5:11 am

And a couple more...

Kohdi saying Happy Easter

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image99

Kohdi saying Happy Easter from Mishka too Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image100

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 8:22 pm

Just adding a couple more pics I just took  of Kohdi looking pretty and Mishka...hunting Wink

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image102

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image101
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 pm

beautiful pic of them trying to catch dinner hahaha. very cool pic of them in the flowers. i have never seen those in purple my mom has one that are pinkish red color.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Thank you Ronin! Smile the ducks keep coming back to taunt Mishka, lol, I got this pic the other day when I came home from work Smile ...funnily enough, Ronin, this PURPLE flower is called PINK rosea, lol...next time you update your gardening thread, I'd love to see a pic of your moms flower Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image110
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 12:47 am

Does she ever fall in? Smile

Wolf's napping spot is under the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 12:50 am

LOL. As a puppy, Mishka has "fallen in" (pushed by Kohdi) twice. I'm VERY surprised, when the ducks are here, that she doesn't just go for it and jump in...she loves water every other way.

Aww, Wolf's coffee table and Kohdi's bench must be like their little den or something. I saw your last pics, Wolf likes to lay on top of the coffee table too! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image117

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image118

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image119

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image120

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image121

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image123

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image122
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Those are hilarious! Kohdi looks like he's obese in the last one. lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 11:55 pm

LOL, he reminds me of a Walrus in that pic Smile what he's doing is he is sliding himself across the grass, on his face (why? Dunno) I think I got this pic just as I *think* he came to rest, haha, but when he makes himself compact (Dave had a good analogy for it in another pic...he's like a "slinky" ) all his fluff bunches together to form one very solid Kohdi, LOLOL . When I was going thru my latest pics to decide which ones to post, in some I thought he looked scrawny! I really should go have them both weighed, that Solid Gold food messed them up pretty good and if anything, they both lost some weight Sad .

Hey! I watched your video of your two playing in the house...Ziva is A LOT like Mishka, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:01 am

Mothers Day weekend 2017

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 02510

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 04811

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 05010

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 04710

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 04210

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 05111

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 02210

Mishka
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 01911

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image127
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Super nice pics Jimmy! I love how energetic they look, seem to always be jumping over each other lol
they look super happy. Love Kohdi's head shot too Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Thank you so much J Smile they're energetic like that cuz they spend all day lounging, haha. And thanks, I think it's one of my favorite head shots of Kohdi, I love how warm all the colors are.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 7:53 pm

wow, those actions pics are hilarious lol! . loves the one with them in the air hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 2:28 am

Thank you so much Ronin! I think the "air" pic is one of my favorites of them, not so much just cuz they're both in the air, but cuz of the way Kohdi is looking at her, lol...kinda like " wowwww, it's like looking in a mirror" hahaha.

Took these two pics today...and they really do everything mirror image sometimes. They're both serious...they're both smiling, haha.

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image136
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Image137
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next