It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups Empty
PostSubject: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:29 pm

I know some of you like to follow the kennel Layla came from, Kennedy Sleddogs, out of South Berwick, Maine. She recently had two litters: one a repeat breeding of Kermit x Arrow (Aidan's Yukon is out of their first breeding) and a breeding of Trigger (Layla's dad) x Kuba (Layla's aunt).

For those who love to check out the Web site each week for new photos, here's the link: http://www.kennedysleddogs.com/plannedlitters.htm

If you like, we can discuss our favorite pups each week like we've done in the past. This week I really love Dipper from Kermit x Arrow and Capella from Trigger x Kuba. Of course, I may be biased, because Layla's name was originally Capella. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Oh my they're super cute pups again! I'm really liking Arcturus and Athena. Such beautiful pups!
Back to top Go down
siku&nikolai
Senior
Senior
siku&nikolai

Female Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:15 am

Liz, I also love the "new" Capella. I think Boomer is going to be beautiful too
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:36 am

I'm wondering which ones she's keeping from each litter. I think she's going to keep another male and female from Kermit x Arrow and either one or two pups from Trigger x Kuba.

I think Boomer's the darkest pup in the litter. Reminds me of some of her relatives at Kiana Siberians in New Hampshire. I love how half her front paws are white. The color patterns on all the pups are so unique!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Personally I like Apollo/Athena and Arcturus. If only I had an extra $1000 or so I could get another one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:52 pm

If only I wasn't already adopting another, I actually have the finances this time around!

My favorite from Trigger x Kubasugar is Polaris, I LOVE that dark mask.

My favorite from Kermit x Song is Athena, her markings remind me of Yuki Very Happy
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:01 pm

Mobezilla wrote:
If only I wasn't already adopting another, I actually have the finances this time around!

My favorite from Kermit x Song is Athena, her markings remind me of Yuki Very Happy

Didn't know you were adopting another dog! Congrats! Details, please. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:12 pm

capellalayla wrote:

Mobezilla wrote:

Didn't know you were adopting another dog! Congrats! Details, please. Wink

Abby's fostering a pup thats had at least two homes so far that havent worked out. He's coming home with me this sunday. I'll post pics once he's home. So far Yuki and Link get along with him, Cloud's a grump butt since Lyon has puppy energy but Cloud's coming around Razz
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:45 pm

I'm sure he'll come around. Can't wait to see the pics!
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:33 pm

I like Dipper.
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:52 pm

OMG, I love Boomer. If she was a he and was available, it would sure take a lot of willpower not to get a puppy!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:06 pm

MGoBlue wrote:
OMG, I love Boomer. If she was a he and was available, it would sure take a lot of willpower not to get a puppy!

I know, right? I had half a mind to inquire about Capella this time too but she's spoken for already. We're waiting for a pup from Kiana Siberians this time around, anyway. I love stalking Kennedy's site each week for updates on their pups, though, haha.

When we go on vacation in late August we're probably going to board Layla at Kennedy so she'll get to hang out with her parents and hopefully we'll get to meet the pups from these two litters that Rachel keeps!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

Female Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:51 am

So just as an FYI Rachel says she's planning on keeping Boomer and Apollo from the Kermit x Arrow litter Smile
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:55 am

And, BTW, there are new pics up for each litter! Discuss!

Kermit x Arrow http://www.kennedysleddogs.com/plannedlitterskermitxarrow.htm
Trigger x Kuba http://www.kennedysleddogs.com/plannedlitterstrriggerxkubalitter.htm
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:01 am

Aw! Hardball and Capella are my favorites, with Bellatrix coming in at a close 3rd. On another note, I've been stalking Kiana's website, and have decided that I want Herbie, a Kermit x Solo puppy. A red piebald. Beautiful and you can't get much more oddball than that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:03 am

I'm still liking Arctucus and Athena! Although, I have to agree that boomer is also super cute. I really like his dark mask, as well as Dippers. Gotta love the non-traditional masks!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:06 am

Boomer is also pretty damn adorable!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:16 am

wpskier222 wrote:
Aw! Hardball and Capella are my favorites, with Bellatrix coming in at a close 3rd. On another note, I've been stalking Kiana's website, and have decided that I want Herbie, a Kermit x Solo puppy. A red piebald. Beautiful and you can't get much more oddball than that. Wink

Capella's still one of my favorites, too. Her markings remind me so much of Capella 1.0, aka. Layla. I'm also glad Rachel's keeping Boomer. So far I like her structure and her markings are unique, very much like some of Kiana's dogs.

I just saw Herbie, and what a stunner! He was so adorable as a little pup and is quite handsome now as an adult.
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:59 am

Boomer is my favorite from that litter. Athena looks so much like Rachel's pup Starbuck from the first Kermit x Arrow litter. She said Helo is going to be a hellion lol.

Capella is my favorite, and Rachel is tempting me too much with Arcturus. Gah I want him. Liz- doesn't he remind you of Sirius from our litter?
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:09 pm

YES! I thought the same exact thing. Wonder what Sirius/Atticus looks like now. Wish his parents had stayed for the whole puppy class we both happened to end up at!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:39 pm

If Bellatrix is still available, like Husker was, my puppy fever is going to kick back in...  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:32 pm

Yay, more new pics! I'm still loving Dipper -- and he's bi-eyed, all the cuter! I am also still in love with Capella too. She reminds me so much of Layla (Capella 1.0) besides the gray/white.

Kermit x Arrow http://www.kennedysleddogs.com/plannedlitterskermitxarrow.htm
Trigger x Kuba http://www.kennedysleddogs.com/plannedlitterstrriggerxkubalitter.htm
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:35 am

I want Arctucus!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:07 am

I'm REALLY liking Polaris now too!!
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:06 pm

I'm surprised that no one has pointed out Bellatrix's markings, she looks like a little panda, this is making me wish I could get another pup  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups   Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups Empty

Back to top Go down

Kennedy Sleddog's newest pups

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next