It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Holiday Card Exchange

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

Holiday Card Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:09 pm

I have had a few ask me if we would also do a Holiday Card Exchange this year.
I partook in one last year and it was a blast, the back of my door was covered in cute huskiness! I would also love to handle this as well so if you want to be a part of the card exchange please send me a PA with HCE in the tile so i do not mix it up with the SS Smile whats great about this is all it cost is a stamp and a card and you will put smiles on a ton of faces!

How it works- i collect everyone's addresses and make a list. i then send everyone a PM with the finished list and you just mail them a Holiday card, it does not have to have a picture of your dog/s on it but come on now who here does not have their dog/s on their card Wink

I will collect addresses till NOV 21, so you all have about a month to get them to me.

if you have any questions just ask Smile

Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:36 pm

i have sent the addresses to everyone that has signed up for the HCE!!!! check your PM

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am

you didn't send me one!
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:01 am

Last edited by Here4thePics on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Here4thePics wrote:
Cards are easy...

Heh, I think we still have the last two years of cards stored somewhere and not mailed. Even after making them up I still manage to not send them. I'm awesome like that. Lindsay bought some online and picked them up at WalMart. Just maybe they'll go out this year.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:26 pm

im sad for the turn out as well Sad

everyone check you PM as i resent the list with Heather added to the bottom of it Smile

thanks everyone!

Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:30 am

We recived our first christmas card today and it was from our card exchange! Thank you len,beth,adobo,and biko!

Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Female Join date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 pm

we received ours today too from Len, beth, adobo and biko!! awesome pic!!
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Ours came yesterday from Len, Beth, Adobo & Biko. It is a great picture! The hard part for me is getting the pic, as I want it to be Christmas-Y. I might just have to do a collage. I will attempt to get it done this weekend. I do mine online from Walgreen's too. With my PC up & running (for now anyway), I will make every attempt! I said I wasn't getting it done, but I guess I still have enough time to attempt it. Wink
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 pm

our cards should be heading out today if ken goes and gets stamps and sends them Smile

Comedic Relief

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Last edited by Here4thePics on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:09 am

We received ours yesterday day from Ginger and Her family! Sniper sends a WOOF! :-) great pic too!!
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Last edited by Here4thePics on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Got Ginger's card & Sniper's pictures, too! Very cute! (Containing Huskies, how could they not be? Very Happy )
Len, glad it made it. Got them done just in time!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:44 pm

we have been receiving a steady flow of cute doggies to put on our door Smile Loving it Smile

Comedic Relief

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Last edited by Here4thePics on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:15 am

we received from Sierra and Jack as well!! My fridge is covered in cute doggy families!!! :-) I LOVE it!!!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:05 pm

I got 4 so far: Bealers, Sniper, Adobo & Biko, and Tom & Amy and their 4-pack Very Happy

Wonderful pictures!!

Thanks everyone!!

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Card Exchange   Holiday Card Exchange Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday Card Exchange

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1