It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titan
Puppy
Puppy
Titan

How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? Empty
PostSubject: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 pm

People keep saying Titan is going to be Huge. Im curious as to how huge. She is 10 weeks old and weighs 18 pounds.

How big was your husky at 10 weeks old?

Im curious if she is going to be bigger because of the chocolate lab in her.

We have never seen her mom for dad so we dont know how big they are.

Back to top Go down
moto1087
Teenager
Teenager
moto1087

Male Join date : 2013-07-08

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:24 pm

rikku was 14 pounds last week (9.5 wks) she is averaging about 2.2 pounds a week right now
Back to top Go down
seanbrunett
Teenager
Teenager
seanbrunett

Male Join date : 2013-05-13

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 pm

I believe Kai was about 11-12 pounds at 10 weeks
Back to top Go down
Titan
Puppy
Puppy
Titan

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 pm

moto1087 wrote:
rikku was 14 pounds last week (9.5 wks) she is averaging about 2.2 pounds a week right now

Titan is averaging about 2.5 to 3 pounds a week.
Back to top Go down
moto1087
Teenager
Teenager
moto1087

Male Join date : 2013-07-08

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:41 pm

it sounds like he is growing fast! hard to say how big though, all dogs grow at different paces.
Back to top Go down
laura56083
Teenager
Teenager
laura56083

Female Join date : 2013-01-17

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Selena was 14 pounds @ 11 weeks and extremely petite to this day @ almost 9 months and 40 pounds. And Keeara was 27 pounds @ 14 weeks...she's 16 weeks now and over 30 pounds already! I have one small and one big lol!!

They grow so quick!
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:23 pm

I dont remember how much Anya weighed at 10 weeks. Thanks to the "Weigh in..." thread I saw that I have Anya recorded as 19 pounds at 12 weeks. They all grow at different paces!
Anya started off growing rapidly but has slowed down a lot and she is only 19 weeks old. She has been stuck in the 20's for about 6 weeks. She weighed 27.3 pounds when I took her in for a quick weigh at the vet on Saturday when she was 19.5 weeks old.
I think the was growing fast when I got her because my breeder had her on kibble and nutravet vitamins but since I started her on raw her growth rate has slowed down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:05 am

Karli was 13lbs at ten weeks. She may be a little bit bigger than normal due to the chocolate lab in her, but I think she'll still be a smaller female. Everyone commented on Karli's paws and "how big" she was gonna be, to the point that they started freaking my hubby out (he had wanted a smaller female.) Til a vet tech came in, took one look at her, and told us what a cute little petite girl she was and how she wasn't gonna be very big. This tech then went on to tell us how she had raised huskies and she really calmed my hubby down. Poor guy!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:19 am

Dizzy was around 16 lbs at 10 weeks. He went to the vet last Thursday and weighed in at 31 lbs when he was a day shy of 21 weeks. I'm not sure how big he will end up, but I have a feeling he will be around 55. I'm guessing your girl will be bigger than the standard for huskies, but not huge. As Erica said, they grow at different rates, so its just a guessing game. Smile How big were her parents? Did you see them?
Back to top Go down
Arya's Mommy
Newborn
Newborn

Female Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Arya is 10 weeks and weighs 17 lbs, she is a big girl!
Back to top Go down
sonjjaz
Newborn
Newborn
sonjjaz

Female Join date : 2013-07-28

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:34 pm

kida weighed 12 pounds when she went to the vet last week for her 10 week shots. Smile she has filled out a little in the last week, i cant wait to see what she will weigh next week Smile
Back to top Go down
amora
Teenager
Teenager
amora

Female Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:49 pm

London was 12 lbs at her 8week app shes probably close to 16lbs now
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Mishka was 14lbs at 8 weeks 5 days.
And was 23lbs at 13 weeks.

Now he's 6 months (almost 7) and weighs 53lbs.

histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

Female Join date : 2013-12-10

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Digger weighs 13lb 13oz (10 weeks & 1 day old)
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Mechta weighed about 12 pounds at 10 weeks old

How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:27 pm

If I remember correctly, I think Bode was around 14lbs. Now, at 1.5 years he fluxes between 45 and 50.
Back to top Go down
techigirl78
Adult
Adult
techigirl78

Female Join date : 2013-06-26

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:04 pm

This is why mutts are fun - you just don't know until you know. Smile

All puppies grow differently. You will probably know more around 4 and 6 month marks. Dom my lab was 19lbs when I got him at 9-10 weeks old. Dom has been 104lbs for years and around 28" tall. Loki was 25lbs at 13 weeks and 62lbs at 8 months and about 24"+ tall. Labs and huskies both can be bred to standard or much bigger. My lab is way above breed standard for instance. Without seeing the parents, you can't be for certain until the puppy grows up.
Back to top Go down
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

Female Join date : 2013-12-10

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:49 pm

histi wrote:
Digger weighs 13lb 13oz (10 weeks & 1 day old)

Just been to the vets for his second vacc, and as the scales are more accurate, he is actually 14lb 5oz!!  

Ive just been weighing him on my human scales  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Inuk
Newborn
Newborn
Inuk

Male Join date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Inuk is 16 weeks old and weighs 23lb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?   How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much did your husky weigh at 10 weeks?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1